1. Hallow's End

Sup guys,

I'm wondering does event works? We can maybe confirm some achiev that works on 5.4.8.

2. HH works. Don't know about the rest.

3. The dungeon works but % of the mount drop is depressing 2 years farming it on 11 characters daily 0 drops ...
    Also some achievements are bugged so you cant get the title

4. "Out with it" achievement doesnt work. I ate a buttload of tricky treats (20) and couldnt puke. Wowhead says it should be under 6. I couldnt get "the savior of hallowed end" either after dousing the fires at goldshire. Could anyone get these?

5. you must be lucky to get the mount,its like 1-2% around i just did it in the first hour and on the 4th try i get it :)

and tried year before aswell with many chars every day now i'll get it finally.

6. doesnt work, one crucial npc isnt even spawned

7. "Out with it" achievement doesnt work. I ate a buttload of tricky treats (20) and couldnt puke. Wowhead says it should be under 6. I couldnt get "the savior of hallowed end" either after dousing the fires at goldshire. Could anyone get these?
    Y i got it, that place near Exodar, it works in Exodar and IF

8. Achiev that doesnt work for me

List of achiev that doesnt work for me, please respond if some of them maybe is working :

"Out with it"
    "Rotten Hallow"
    "TaT of Pandaria"
    "ToT of the Cata"

9. List of achiev that doesnt work for me, please respond if some of them maybe is working :

"Out with it"
    "Rotten Hallow"
    "TaT of Pandaria"
    "ToT of the Cata"
    TOT for cata works perfectly , Pandaria one doesn't work at all no pumpkins at all .
    And when it comes to quest 95 % of em don't work so getting the title this year to is impossible. I wish the quests would get fixed before the end of the event.
    Also the one to get the upset stomach by eating candy doesn't work.

10. TOT for cata works perfectly , Pandaria one doesn't work at all no pumpkins at all .
    And when it comes to quest 95 % of em don't work so getting the title this year to is impossible. I wish the quests would get fixed before the end of the event.
    Also the one to get the upset stomach by eating candy doesn't work.
    Cata works? So I can go to Vash'jir?