1. MoP - Faction and class choice

Hi i'm new in warmane, and i would like to know the best options in Frostwolf server like population of alliance and horde.

And also ask about the best classes for pve and pvp in MoP 5.4.8.

Thanks ppl!

2. Alliance & Horde population are quite close. You can check out the Information tab (on top of page) for the actual figures. If you're more interested in PvP, Alliance might be better (especially arena), and for PvE, I'd suggest Horde. But there are good PvE & PvP guilds on both sides.

As for classes, I will say only about PvP (since I don't PvE much here). For DPS : Affliction warlock and Balance Druid are among the best. They have amazing damage, heal and CC. Although certain classes like Warrior & Hunter are the most popular. Since almost all specs of all classes are viable here, your personal choice would be the best way to go. For heal : Healers are quite strong in MoP. Restoration Druid and Restoration Shaman are arguably the best healers. Again, other specs/classes are indeed viable.

On an additional note, you can find more information on classes/specs for PvE & PvP in the Frostwolf sub-forum. There have been other queries on this subject so simply use the search function. Also, do join the Frostwolf discord channel (link in sub-forum sticky). New players can seek information there as well, but in a speedier fashion.

3. Alliance and Stormwind, nobody wants to play horde and live in a origmmar.