1. Icecrown and Ruby sanctum "Getting Fixed" for whole month

Okay so whole month those two instances were being absolutely broken by warmane "fixing " stuffs , to make better server.
    Can we get explenation why in the world u were bugging two most played raids on the whole server?
    First thing u do is u make some random "fixes" on Hallion , and it gets fixed in month and a half or so , it really pisses of alot guilds that actually like those End Game bosses to kill. Than there is Pbc getting Buffed and borken as hell , the vortex. Its impossible to survive the 1st vortex and fixes should have prio over other bugged things on this server , cuz like i said ... the most played raids r icecrown and ruby sanctum. Warmane u have to make some changes , alot of unhappy players r so disappointed in ur work . Just STOP! playing with scripts that were working perfectly before tournament , why all of the sudden everything is breaking apart and it takes too long to get fixed or even more broken as Lod for now , having lots of vile spirits in chamber which is impossible to survive ? What do we do now ? farm some other achis... and getting bored , please for the sake of us hardcore guilds, players , playing this game improve content u provide and we will with our donations and support all time :)

This is nothing negative said by me , its just lots players i've have been in contact and talked about Warmane content on icecrown, needs to stop changing and bugging things . Yes we all know there will be some bugs ... but this is just to much . Some things just had to be said , so other players can have in mind whats happening and those Who r fixing things bare in mind.

2. +1 it's really insane this month.
    BPC 25 on normal mode with a bis geared raid getting 1 shotted by empowered shock vortex
    Rotface not resetting its slime pool after a wipe thus making the next encounter even harder to a point that the entire room is filled with green pools.
    Sindragosa landing immediately after the last frost bomb, and mystic buffet not resetting on phase 3 even though you LOS her with the ice tomb.
    LK vile spirits as mentioned above.
    Halion's imaginary or invisible twilight cutters.
    So who's next? Putricide? Marrowgar? Or LOL gunship I mean lootship.
    This is getting beyond ridiculous.
    I wonder if these bugs also exist on the hardcore server Lordaeron?

3. From what i heard lk is unkillable . Nowadays lord players leaving and going to icecrown server cuz of unbalance.

4. When I saw these last "fixes" I took a break, hoping they will get fixed soon, still waiting

5. Isnt it obvious why they are doing this things??

6. Well it is. Like the weird thing is 1 guild got "Immortality" tittle and next day they've made Icehowl to fast when hes charging player , that u can't move from ur spot quickly , even with additional speed all players gets ... which makes that achiv even more undoable.

7. even with additional speed all players gets
    You what?Heroic mode doesn't give you Surge of Adrenaline buff.And yes,Immortality requires heroic mode.Afaik stun can be removed by pvp trinkets/talented Hand of Freedom etc.
    Conspiracy seekers,you should know that every new or modified line of code can break something else thats unrelated(see also:Mind Flay fix that broke other debuffs).

8. He's right, there is a weird bug with Icehowl where he charges instantly now, no animation at all he just teleports and charges. It's pretty funny watching everyone rage at the poor bastards that got run over instantly.

9. He's right about BPC, was in a 10 man last night and we all spread 25+ yards at the beginning of the fight for first empowered shock vortex and it still hit all of us.

10. Its not doable and it shouldn't be a waste of time , since we all play the same raid every week and we kill it right? So viles in p3 can be doable, having lots trouble to deal with Wicked spirits is way impossible to avoid them or even pervent them to kill raid members in chamber. Yes both "bugs" r confirmed , how long its going to take them to fix those VERY IMPORTANT things for sake of raiding ? 2weeks. 3 weeks, or mb even bug it futher.

11. I'm pretty disappointed as well, especially with BPC... We have two weekly gearing/learning runs in my guild for players that don't have much experience so we can take them into our main runs and for the past 3 weeks we have had to RO in ****ing BPC because it cannot get fixed for **** and don't even try to do it in heroic, it's even worse.

12. Last time I did Festergut, Pungent Blight didn't have any effect. Kept our spore stacks and didn't get any damage.

Edit: It happened last weekend, 10(Normal [I think]).

13. Basically how BPC works is if you have 3 or 4(i think 4) people within 12 yards = it'll oneshot the whole raid.

If you have trouble with bpc, let your melees spread or stay close to the walls while you wait for the first vortex to pass.

Halion - still bugged, cannot be killed at all. LOD is doable, but....not even sure if worth the effort to be honest.

What pisses me off is the devlog saying they are more motivated than ever after the tournament to fix every little thing, but all you did was make the 2 most important bosses ****ed....that aint the right way..

12 Last