1. The disappointment in all of this is the fact that every week we play a different ICC/RS/TOC, because it really feels like those weekly Icecrown "fixes" are not being tested at all before being ported to the live server, since we get game breaking bugs from it every week.

2. The BPC bug is even worse on lordearon (without 30% hp buff)
    getting 1 shotted on 10m normal if you don't bring a disc priest, or getting to 10% hp with disc shield while standing 50y away from other players

and it's already like 3/2 weeks that this bug exists !!!!!!!!

when there are end game BUGS LIKE THIS (bpc, icehowl, jarrax disapears on lorde, lk hc), YOU DO NOT FIX QUESTS !!! you fix THESE BUGS !!

3. Okay so whole month those two instances were being absolutely broken by warmane "fixing " stuffs , to make better server.
    Can we get explenation why in the world u were bugging two most played raids on the whole server?
    First thing u do is u make some random "fixes" on Hallion , and it gets fixed in month and a half or so , it really pisses of alot guilds that actually like those End Game bosses to kill. Than there is Pbc getting Buffed and borken as hell , the vortex. Its impossible to survive the 1st vortex and fixes should have prio over other bugged things on this server , cuz like i said ... the most played raids r icecrown and ruby sanctum. Warmane u have to make some changes , alot of unhappy players r so disappointed in ur work . Just STOP! playing with scripts that were working perfectly before tournament , why all of the sudden everything is breaking apart and it takes too long to get fixed or even more broken as Lod for now , having lots of vile spirits in chamber which is impossible to survive ? What do we do now ? farm some other achis... and getting bored , please for the sake of us hardcore guilds, players , playing this game improve content u provide and we will with our donations and support all time :)

This is nothing negative said by me , its just lots players i've have been in contact and talked about Warmane content on icecrown, needs to stop changing and bugging things . Yes we all know there will be some bugs ... but this is just to much . Some things just had to be said , so other players can have in mind whats happening and those Who r fixing things bare in mind.
    when you're busy nuking gold reserves again, you tend to have less time to other things

4. My only concern about the "fixes" are that why aren't they getting rolled back when they break something important?Why patch the new weak,leaking pipe over and over again when you could have your old pipe back,not as pretty but at least working/useable?You could upload major fixes to the ptr and test it with guilds instead of breaking it on live untested.I think the major guilds would rather have a couple of days spent testing than being pissed off for weeks unable to do heroic content.
    Edited: October 23, 2017

5. Haha @ the people saying they're quitting.

"Ok", cya when you come back from hiatus as you're gonna call it that later.

On topic, I would like to know what's going on as well. I've seen encounters closed for months before such as lootship, but this is probably the worst I've seen it. The duration it's been bugged has been small, maybe only a week or so, but the priority is small too so it seems. It's the two most important bosses of the game's expansion that's bugged..

6. They most likely fixed something which then broke those bosses. It's common to fix 1 thing, and break 5 others which then have to be fixed 1 by 1.

7. Made an album of my occasional bug screenshots just for you guys! :D
    https://imgur.com/a/dflZr

8. +bump this. getting ridiculous now. have any guilds killed halion 25hc? adds on lady deathwhisper are casting all at once and one shooting the raid, bps "fixed" but still bugged as balls, sindy instant pull and instant comedown after flight phase, whats going on and when is the solution coming?

9. Made an album of my occasional bug screenshots just for you guys! :D
    https://imgur.com/a/dflZr
    Absolutely love your UI, is that masque and grid?

10. Absolutely love your UI, is that masque and grid?
    If you still need it - it's an "LUI" ui.

First 12