1. Launch AT-like Cata realm might bring interest to Neltharion

I like a lot of people really would like to play some cata pvp.
    Therefore I'd like vouch for a AT-cata in which might also bring some new spark to Neltharion.

2. I dont think warmane has any intentions of making another cata realm, unless they'd know it would have the similar hype as a icecrown or outland

3. I like a lot of people really would like to play some cata pvp.
    Therefore I'd like vouch for a AT-cata in which might also bring some new spark to Neltharion.
    I agree
    +1

4. It could also take players away from Neltharion. I don't think there's enough of a reward to merit the risk.

5. It could also take players away from Neltharion. I don't think there's enough of a reward to merit the risk.
    True, a loss of players on Neltharion could really hurt the realm's prosperity; that would indubitably be the worst case scenario and I can see why avoiding that would be the primary concern

6. Don't spook these 140 players away with your AT suggetion boi, chill Keepo Kappa . Actually it's not worth spend any more resources on cata realm just to satisfy 200 players

7. True, a loss of players on Neltharion could really hurt the realm's prosperity; that would indubitably be the worst case scenario and I can see why avoiding that would be the primary concern
    Kappa indeed. You need to understand that there has to be a good chance at getting something out of it. There is absolutely no evidence for this. "Oh but something is better than nothing!" Why waste resources on an unlikely 'maybe'?

If all you can do is be a smartass, then it's probably best not to post at all. You aren't helping anyone.