1. That Bear who's been sitting on the Dalaran auctioneer for the past 8 months..

Anyone who's an Engineer on Icecrown has come across this guy at one point or another. It seems he has no goal other than to serve as a public nuisance. You can still access the auctioneer by zooming in all the way and standing directly on him, but newer players who don't know that are completely thrown off. I hadn't used the Dalaran auctioneer in forever, and when I came back after several months I saw this same guy standing there, taking pleasure in being an annoyance to other people's game experience. I added him on my friend's list on an alliance toon to see if he ever does anything else and it appears he almost never leaves Dalaran, apart from BGs.

I understand this kind of griefing isn't bannable but when the guy has a history of doing that for almost a year and does almost nothing else you start to wonder what there is to gain from keeping a person like that in the community. I mean ninja looters are banned too for the effect they have on the community, so the precedent is there.

2. Gotta admire his dedication, though.

3. Gotta admire his dedication, though.
    Indeed, I however never saw him there.

4. Go to keybind and bind some key for "Interract"
    /target reginald
    press the key

Seen that guy few times

5. I understand this kind of griefing isn't bannable but when the guy has a history of doing that for almost a year and does almost nothing else you start to wonder what there is to gain from keeping a person like that in the community. I mean ninja looters are banned too for the effect they have on the community, so the precedent is there.
    I had one rogue acquaintance who got banned on retail for continuously ganking players in Duskwood and killing quest NPCs, deliberately depriving players from questing in the zone. And by "continuously" I mean several weeks, non-stop, all day, every day. So I see no reason not to ban this guy, too.

On a side note, press Shift + V to show friendly nameplates, then right-click on the NPC's nameplate to interact with it. No need to zoom. This has been possible since forever. So yeah, this guy literally does nothing for me there. The mammoth-riding AFKers on top of mailboxes are much much worse as you cannot interact with the mailbox in any other way than clicking it, as far as I know.
    Edited: October 19, 2017

6. as for all the mailbox blockers

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW