1. Looking to spend my IRL money to p2w

When T5 came out, we were able to buy T4 items from shop. Now T6 is out, shouldnt we be able to buy T5?

2. No, because not the entire T6 is out. Only MH.

3. Paying to buy outdated gear is winning?

4. P2w is when u can buy items that are not available/reachable ingame.
    I guess only the elite weapon and wrathful shoulders would fall under that category incase the 3s ladder on the realm isn't active enough to reach the rating requirements.
    Don't know about any other item that isn't reachable ingame.
    Edited: October 19, 2017

5. Paying to buy outdated gear is winning?
    yes and no.

If you can buy full S2 Gear and s2 weapons on the shop soon, You will be very above everyone since not everyone can buy those. In pvp you will own face.

Take a Rogue, Buy full S2 Gear, S2 Swords, You will own everyone below you, people in s1 gear and theres alot of people without pvp gear in blues and greens. I see them alot.

It will be even more pronounced once you can buy S3 Weapons and gear with ARP. Destroy people around in pvp with rogue.
    Edited: October 19, 2017

6. yes and no.

If you can buy full S2 Gear and s2 weapons on the shop soon, You will be very above everyone since not everyone can buy those. In pvp you will own face.

Take a Rogue, Buy full S2 Gear, S2 Swords, You will own everyone below you, people in s1 gear and theres alot of people without pvp gear in blues and greens. I see them alot.

It will be even more pronounced once you can buy S3 Weapons and gear with ARP. Destroy people around in pvp with rogue.
    Thats not p2w.
    Its only p2w when the item is not available/reachable ingame.

7. Yeah, only that S2 isn't available in-game and won't be available before S3 comes out. Same for S3 before S4 comes out.

You will be very above everyone since not everyone can buy those.
    It's the same in PvE. Those people are called "casuals", y'know.

8. Ok i should have said.

Its Advantage over casual, in PVE and PVP.

Since most of these people when s2 gear in the shop become available, they will still be in S1 Gear, some even are in Blues and greens.

Since you can get full tier 5 set and weps and full s2 gear.

Its p2w over casual.

9. if your a casual... you can't blame others for either spending more time/money then you to gear up their toon. I mean, you are a casual if you really cared you would raid/put in the time to gear out your toon. Most of us, don't have the time we once did for that type of grind again. So, if spend IRL money to gear out my toon is an option... guess what thats what I will do. =)

That option is available to everyone, hence the NOT p2w.

10. most of these people when s2 gear in the shop become available, they will still be in S1 Gear, some even are in Blues and greens.
    Yeah, those people are casuals.

Its p2w over casual.
    That's kind of the whole point of donating, bro. I still don't get your point.

11. When will S2 be in the shops @anyone?

12. Paying to buy outdated gear is winning?
    Yes, since I CBA and dont have the time running T5 to get PvE offset, such as rings, neck etc to improve my PvP gear.
    PPL who are running MH atm are starting to get a very real advantage in PvP, with weapons such as Cataclysm's edge.

Also, is there any date that has been dicided for the T5 shop release?
    Edited: October 20, 2017

13. Yes, since I CBA and dont have the time running T5 to get PvE offset, such as rings, neck etc to improve my PvP gear.
    PPL who are running MH atm are starting to get a very real advantage in PvP, with weapons such as Cataclysm's edge.

Also, is there any date that has been dicided for the T5 shop release?
    Wondering the same

14. Yes, since I CBA and dont have the time running T5 to get PvE offset, such as rings, neck etc to improve my PvP gear.
    I seriously don't get your point. If you cba and don't have the time, then you're a casual. People who are running MH atm deserve to have that real advantage. What's your problem?