1. What am I doing wrong?

I put the 4 addons files I want, unzipped, in the warmane addons folder, but the game doesn't see them...the addons button is not there when I launch the game...what am I doing wrong?

2. I put the 4 addons files I want, unzipped, in the warmane addons folder, but the game doesn't see them...the addons button is not there when I launch the game...what am I doing wrong?
    addons folder is \Interface\AddOns

When u unzip look inside addon folders. mostly u have a folder inside a folder.

So your addon shoud be :

\Interface\AddOns\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\YOUR_ADDON.lua
    \Interface\AddOns\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\YOUR_ADDON.toc

so 2 files will be 100% there.

u prorobably got something like this.

\Interface\AddOns\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\ YOUR_ADDON.lua
    \Interface\AddOns\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\YOUR_ADDON_NAME\ YOUR_ADDON.toc

heres the right path.

\Interface\AddOns\NiceDamage\NiceDamage.lua
    \Interface\AddOns\NiceDamage\NiceDamage.toc
    and other files.

and not like this

\Interface\AddOns\NiceDamage\NiceDamage\NiceDamage .lua
    \Interface\AddOns\NiceDamage\NiceDamage\NiceDamage .toc

3. You're right, the path reiterated the addon name...I edited them, I hope that is sufficient. Maybe I need to go back and move the file to change the path?

4. Yeah, simple editing did not work...so I started over and just extracted the files directly in to the addons folder instead of moving them in to the folder so I could use them for all...so an extra step, that's ok, now it works :-) Thank you so much!

Correction: Now the game sees I have addons, and it is the correct path, however dominos is not actually accessible in the game, even though I did check activate out of date addons, and checked all the dependencies...so there must be something else I am doing wrong...
    Edited: October 19, 2017

5. Yeah, simple editing did not work...so I started over and just extracted the files directly in to the addons folder instead of moving them in to the folder so I could use them for all...so an extra step, that's ok, now it works :-) Thank you so much!

Correction: Now the game sees I have addons, and it is the correct path, however dominos is not actually accessible in the game, even though I did check activate out of date addons, and checked all the dependencies...so there must be something else I am doing wrong...
    try this link : https://wow.curseforge.com/projects/...s/files/441116 there is a green download button at left top corner

6. I downloaded from that site, and the two unzipped files are identical, so I'm missing something?

7. I downloaded from that site, and the two unzipped files are identical, so I'm missing something?
    Did you tried it in game? if yes and it didnt work try to disable all other addon except Dominos and try it

or you can try Bartender4 for 3.3.5a its almost the same
    Edited: October 23, 2017 Reason: bt4