1. That's not true. The swords would still be fairly rare. Even so, when people are farming Hyjal, should we really be all that concerned about an item drop equivalent to a Karazhan weapon?
    And how many people are farming Hyjal? 100? 200? Spiteblade is still a strong weapon. This is not a valid point.

2. And how many people are farming Hyjal? 100? 200? Spiteblade is still a strong weapon. This is not a valid point.
    20 guilds killed kt. Most of them have more than 25 people attuned for sure so do the math.

3. Did HH 5 times yday, 3 times no loot, 2 times that useless cloth head. Seems something is off with drops.

4. killed him 10 times yesterday so far, 0 rings, 3 blue helms, 2 pets, 3 brooms. no rings / other epics. 3 runs with no drops

killed 3 times again today - 1 pet, 2 brooms 1 no drop.

5. please keep updating the bug tracker with your results, because at this point it's not worth doing: https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/56860

6. for me he droped no loot like 2 times then he droped the loot i needed

7. wtf 697 ppl viewd this and 20 replys in 2min jessus

8. wtf 697 ppl viewd this and 20 replys in 2min jessus
    it jsut goes to show you how many people are having this problem. i do have to wonder if they are going to extend the event to make up for the massively bugged loot table.

9. Yeah there's no point in doing this right now with the ****ty drop rate, especially as alliance.

10. bump, how have you not fixed the problem yet, warmane? You even had a staff member reply to this thread, yet you really dont seem to have intentions to fix it.

11. Keep updating the bug tracker. Eventually they might change the,status to 'comfirmed'

12. at this point it might be after Halloween is over lol

First 12