1. Loot on halloweed event

I've done this event like 25+ times by now, I'd say a good 50-60% of the time...no items drop. Is this working as intended? Feels a bit dumb to have to hard farm an event like this, arent events supposed to be fun? This isnt fun. I just want my sword, but nothing ever drops.

2. No one has any opinion to add? Any information from warmane?

3. Do you mean you cant loot boss or there is just some random bleu head (the pumpkin head ?). I myself thought that he doesnt loot drop at all sometimes but it seems thats some texture bug and you dont see the "loot", you cant open loot tab. What i do now is just make sure that the sword of the horseman will be in the ground (thats what you need to mouseover to get the loot).

Even tho it seems that there is no 100% chance to get epics items like we had during brewfest/ahune ...

4. It's not a hitbox bug, like the boss is unlootable. It just doesnt drop **** most of the time.

5. Same here. 4/5 Runs today, not lootable. Kinda sucks, and is deleting every fun to do this Event.
    And if something drops then it is only the Blue Pumpkin Helmet and the Brooms.
    Yesterday we had in 1 run a ring, all other runs today and yesterday only Brooms and Blue Pumpkin helmet.
    #fixItWarmane

6. Just did it for the 2nd time today, 5/10 times no loot.

7. After two days and 10+ runs, I've seen 3 pumpkin helmets, 3 weighted jack-o-lanterns, 1 AP ring and one groundbroom. I've seen one plate helmet ingame.

Is this supposed to make us run it every day for weeks in order to get the items we're after?

8. Do you mean you cant loot boss or there is just some random bleu head (the pumpkin head ?). I myself thought that he doesnt loot drop at all sometimes but it seems thats some texture bug and you dont see the "loot", you cant open loot tab. What i do now is just make sure that the sword of the horseman will be in the ground (thats what you need to mouseover to get the loot).

Even tho it seems that there is no 100% chance to get epics items like we had during brewfest/ahune ...
    ^ this, Everyone is usually in a rush and leaves without being thorough enough to try to find the loot icon.

9. ^ this, Everyone is usually in a rush and leaves without being thorough enough to try to find the loot icon.
    No, it has happend many times where i stayed by the body for a long time and theres definitely no loot (100%). It also happens where you only loot white items off the boss and nothing rare+ drops.

10. Fixing the loot means they are giving away spiteblades for free. You really think they want that? xD

11. Fixing the loot means they are giving away spiteblades for free. You really think they want that? xD
    That's not true. The swords would still be fairly rare. Even so, when people are farming Hyjal, should we really be all that concerned about an item drop equivalent to a Karazhan weapon?

12. That's not true. The swords would still be fairly rare. Even so, when people are farming Hyjal, should we really be all that concerned about an item drop equivalent to a Karazhan weapon?
    You should be concerned about the playerbase's gameplay experience. This event is a living nightmare at this point, I've spent 3days(35+runs) farming it to no avail. Most of the time nothing drops. Theres a big portion of the community doing this and getting really frustrated with it. The loot table is not working as intended, 40-50% of the time, nothing drops off the Horseman....

13. You should be concerned about the playerbase's gameplay experience. This event is a living nightmare at this point, I've spent 3days(35+runs) farming it to no avail. Most of the time nothing drops. Theres a big portion of the community doing this and getting really frustrated with it. The loot table is not working as intended, 40-50% of the time, nothing drops off the Horseman....
    Be glad you can do it 5x/char. On retail if anyone in your group started the quest, that counted as a start for you too... Meaning only one time/char.

14. will you consider banning brooms in arena? because it is being abused as **** right now

12 Last