1. Rogue horde race

So, why is every horde rogue a undead?

Doesnt the bloodelf racial silince work or do they go undead cause they can trinked fears then>?

I am looking in a pvp perspective.

2. because fear is the worst cc in the game and being able to will out of it, pre-cloak and or trinket the next = dead sp, lock, priest.

Yes, BE silence is nice as well and it really probably comes down to people hate BE's. =P

Back in retail I had a BE rogue and loved it. But undead has badass animations.

3. If your Horde

Roll undead- WOTF is so OP. Canibalize own, Kill target, Eat his corpse regain health, Kill another target.

If your alliance

Roll Human- Nice expertise with sword and mace + Perception is OP also. Good Reputation increase 10%

Only noob roll BE or NE.
    Edited: October 19, 2017

4. Only noob roll BE or NE.
    +1 :DD

On Topic: Undead is 99% the reason because of the so called a sort of "double trinket" since iirc WoTF (clears specifically Fear, Sleep and Charm) does not yet share cooldowns with the insigina trinket.

5. Alliance:
    Dwarf: Roll if you want to have "safe" vanishes or restealths from bleed effects or to get a small edge vs rogues.
    Gnome: Best vs mages, but that's about it.
    Human: Best for PvE, Perception is sweet vs other rogues/druids.
    NE: Only good if you stack +stealth bonuses.

Horde:
    Undead: Best for arenas and but Wotf is not really needed vs locks/priests in the later PvP seasons, but it is handy.
    Orc: Good for 1v1/rogue duels and dagger-specs. Works fine for PvE.
    Troll: Good for burst moments/gambling, 30% haste + SnD + Glaive proc and eg DST = reckage.
    Belf: Rather useless. The main issue is that the racials are on GCD. They have their uses, but are rather limited.

6. What do you mean with that "why all horde rogues are undead"? You get a second PvP trinket, what the hell is so hard to understand? At WotLK when humans gained a PvP trinket racial and WotF got nerfed, why do you think humans suddenly became the top PvP race?

And yeah, the second best race is BE, I guess, but then again you already have Kick which does the same thing.

7. Blood Elf or Night Elf aren't Bad races for rogue, there's just better options for some players. Night Elves get an extra Vanish with Shadowmeld (if you do it right) and Blood Elves get an extra kick for locking down healers or whatever. That being said, Undead passively have good tools for pvp, as do Humans with Perception, but to a lesser extent. Play whichever race you enjoy, racials aren't that big of a deal.

8. What do you mean with that "why all horde rogues are undead"? You get a second PvP trinket, what the hell is so hard to understand? At WotLK when humans gained a PvP trinket racial and WotF got nerfed, why do you think humans suddenly became the top PvP race?

And yeah, the second best race is BE, I guess, but then again you already have Kick which does the same thing.
    Since in retail everyone playes a bloodelf cause the racial is OP af in pvp and vs healers. Also thats why i asked mby there is something wrong or bugged on this server with it why all rogues are undead.

9. Since in retail everyone playes a bloodelf cause the racial is OP af in pvp and vs healers. Also thats why i asked mby there is something wrong or bugged on this server with it why all rogues are undead.
    In retail it was undead-swarms aswell because of Wotf power reputation from vanilla, its rising fame in arenas and the cool looks of undead.
    Blood elves, like I said, are not bad but suffer from their racials having a GCD and in the case of rogue's arcane torrent is counted as a spell, not a melee.