1. The only upside of a gold squish is the fact that it cures hyper-inflation on realms that are currently at the endgame content.
    ^this. As many players pointed out already in this thread, inflation on IC is incredibly low anyway. So why squish? It's like cutting the 0's from a currency when there are no 0's.

And this is talking just about IC. Lordaeron doesn't need a squish even more. For Outland and Medivh a squish would be absurd.

2. What about some hotfixes to bloody icc which has been buged for some time ( retface , bpc , valythria thrash etc... )

3. This makes no sense at all. There is no inflation on Outland, if anything there is deflation. Want to know why prices are declining? Because bots are able to farm more raw materials than people need to buy. A gold squish hurts them very little, because their capacity to farm is not diminished. A gold squish hurts the average player greatly because they cannot acquire gold when competing against bots, and what little they have managed to scrape together will now be halved.

I'd love to hear a moderator counter any of the points I just laid out, though I doubt that will happen. That leads me to believe they either don't understand the root problems or are incapable of solving them.

4. As i know Gold squish make the poor guy much more poor again. and rich guy more rich.
    after Gold squish the gold become much more value. rich guy can easy farm gold or boe like they did. or they are botting.

5. This is incredibly frustrating. I'm a casual player who only just reached the amount of gold I had last year before the first gold squish happened and I still can't even buy coldweather flying. This does not give me any incentive to ever donate my money to Warmane. This isn't going to stop gold sellers from doing their thing. Might be time to find another private server like others have already mentioned. Especially if the staff aren't going to listen to 10 pages of their playerbase's opinion on this...

6. So on Neltharion you think the economy is the worst part of the realm? The staff should have a meeting and come up with a reason on why people should actually play in that realm and then spread it, that realm was punished while being the one that gave warmane the profit to actually build the other realms, it was left without bug fixes for over a year, right now it's underpopulated because there's just no advertising on it, there's bugs waiting for fixes since this server was called molten, and you come out and blurt stuff like "gold squish is a possible fix"? I've been banned from this forum before and i'm not affraid of being again, but i'll do whatever i can to save the place where i met my 5 year long friends!

7. Long-term Frostwolf player / veteran here.
    Last time you announced a gold squish, the *vast* majority of your community wasn't happy about it. Still, you pulled through with it. I can't speak on behalf of the other realms, but as a goblin who's greatly involved in the economy of both factions on Frostwolf, I can tell with absolute certainty that
    a) The prices returned to where they were before the first squish within about 4-5 months roughly, some markets even sooner
    b) The squish left a *noticable* dent in the amount of auctions available at any given time. Over the course of this past year, Frostwolf's playerbase seems to have grown slightly, but nowadays we have less than half(!!!) the amount of auctions posted compared to last year.

For someone with millions of gold, this feels like a giant slap in the face again. I've been working *all year*, not spending gold on any extremely valuable items (nothing >100k at least) to try to work my way back to where I was prior to your first squish, and I'm only about half way there. I feel like I've hit a brick wall and honestly, while last time I've been considering quitting, I will certainly call quits this time if Frostwolf undergoes this again. Playing the auction house is one of my two main activities here (besides casual PvP), and being limited so heavily is a major concern for me that I can't justify over the small fun that would remain.

8. one simple question, when multibox will me prohibited?

9. Hahahahah. Yeah bro, go call local police station and explain your situation. I bet they will put Edifice in custody for this thievery.
    its not a police matter, i know you were just trying to be smart and funny. No matter how petty is sounds this is theft plain and simple. if a customer walks into a cafe and orders and pays for a meal then the waiter comes back out and takes half the meal back with no refund then its stealing. just because its a video game doesn't make it any less illegal. Warmane is stealing legally purchased products and I doubt there is any real legal basis for them to do it. It seems like they are just hoping no one will actually do anything about it because it is a video game. its more a matter for the BBB or some like organization wherever this server is based. Business decisions based on greed and want should be suspect. this has all the makings of a business wanting to generate more income at once. Think of who this benefits most, whats gonna happen in the days following the squish? I have a few theorys 1. coin donation will rise because of the people who currently have massive amounts of gold will buy mass amounts of mats/gear and the put them in the ah for absorbent amounts after the squish. 2. 3rd party gold sales will skyrocket because its cheaper than warmane coins 3. many ppl will just stop playing because they cant afford to donate or buy gold and will be stuck in a loop of not being able to do much of anything because of repair costs/training costs/food costs/flask/gem/enchant. there are so many facets of use for gold that are REQUIRED to progress in this game. taking half of ALL players gold is gonna make a fair amount of players "stuck" where they are

10. Did you last play 3 years ago or something? BH hasn't been that expensive in a long time.
    well they gotta have some form of "support of the players" right? might as well be a guy that hasnt played in a while

11. Time for raiding to be even more of a pia because every price will skyrocket before squish while supply will be very low,and the squish will only affect the players that farm their gold through conventional means,botters won't be shook even the slightest.I thought that intentionally keeping some droprates(like shadowfrost shards) broken and some popular mount/older instances(for transmog) "suddenly" breaking down would be the worst.It seems like i never expected the worst in the first place.

12. Personally, I believe the second gold squish is no problem.

I do, however, think those who, especially, deserves this (not trying to make it seem like a punishment) are the gold farmers / stockers. Those who have gold cap on multiple characters, or even an insane amount stored in a personal gbank. Yes, there are people like that already. Yes, as we speak they are stockpiling even more.

It does suck for those of us, such as myself, that don't do that as said above, and only keep a minimal / average amount of gold. But, what do you expect? For them to single out those gold cappers? No.

So suck it up people. Please.

I say commence the gold squish. Despite the fact that it is set-in-stone, +1 from me anyways. Keep it up! :-)

13. so how is this not theft? If i paid money for coins then spent coins on gold, then the gold LEGALLY belongs to me in an official transaction. any taking of my property is theft. how do you justify that in a court of law?
    This, doesnt even begin to make sense. Is it good business to do this no, legal... you threw out that word a while ago mate when you violated your EULA and went Private Servers.

14. So this will be applying to all realms? Makes no sense as not all realms are equal, you can hardly compare a 1x realm with no shop like Medivh with a x7 realm with a cash shop.

Doing it on the 1x realms is a bad idea.

15. Fix the raids already, economy is fine

First ... 8910111220 ... Last