1. Say whatever you want, to me this is plain daylight robbery. To those kitty fans, if you agree to this why bother posting when clearly we are directing the disagreement to Warmane's staffs, stop being a busybody. If this does not conern you, please don't hinder others that are voicing their displeasure.

Agree this is a private server, integrity and fairness don't exist in here. From a larger perspective, we are just a bunch of thugs and thieves, right?
    Yes.

[Additional 6 characters.]

2. Ono my 99 silver on my lvl 20 dudu on Medvih RIP

3. Another gold squish on Icecrown will just hurt the loyal and non-cheating players that work hard for the gold. Last year`s squish helped a lot with balancing the economy but another one will make a lot of players poor and quit the game if you continue to do gold squish every year. The prices are already normal in my honest opinion and if another squish happens and if it continues yearly the prices will become ridiciously stupid and very unbalanced. In my honest opinion of you insist to do the gold squish yearly, at least tone down the percentages from 50% to 20%. Also I see a lot of people are against the squish on Icecrown or share the same opinion as mine so take it into great consideration.

4. Apparently don't fix what isn't broken doesn't apply here

5. "The rich get richer and the poor get poorer" Everyone will buy out items.. matrials.. enything that sells good.. AND WHEN market prices gets back to NORMAL will sell them.. First two months every items will be so cheap.. because EVERYONE will try to sell their HOARDER loot.....

Icecrown realm
    I remember last 50% cut Action house was so BROKEN.. prices that normaly whent 200-500 where 30-90 MAX.. because everyone where selling their Stockpiles of loot
    Good idea would be to let them cut all ur gold.. and after cut buy out all the cheap items and after 2 months u will get 3x gold back..
    Exsample you have 50k gold after cut u will get 25k.. after 2 months u will profit of 75k-100k) Because of broken AH prices.
    First months anything that sells good will be 80% cheaper as usually.. later when prices goes back to normal you can resell the items and make big profit.. even more than those starting 50k that got cutted..
    (I work alot around acction house i know this will happen again..)

6. if you want to stop this you must stop the character trade, ppl are buying the lvl up to 80 (20 coins) with the 3k gold that the character comes, they buy the coldweather and buy all the spells, then sell that character for 30 coins in the trade market, there are a lot of them in the trade store.

7. Greeting to all fellow hard-working players in community (like myself). Lets stand TOGETHER and PROTECT yourselves.
    As far as i know for now, we have zero influence to change decision made (gold-squish-2018) by Warmane. We still have 2 months preparation until next ugly-gold-squid monster-Lvl-99 appears.

Here are several tips you can do to minimize your golds vapourized. (Start protect your hardwork-earned golds TODAY):-

- Stock-up ["Gigantique" Bag], [Portable Bag] (22/24) slot bag & Sell it later at cheaper price (lose some percentages is better than 50%).

- Start to increase price by 40-50% of all your auctioned items to minimize your gold loses later (OR) halt all your auctioned items temporarily.

- Buy cheap items used by professions (materials, Boe, Primo, recipes) & sell it later.

Starting to report all suspicious bots you encounter in the game today. Nobody wants to get punish AGAIN. Lets fight Bots TOGETHER!!

8. Squish the gold on WotLK and Cata sure, gold is really easy to come by there. You can buy your epic flying mount in WotLK before you even hit 80. But you're gonna squish the gold on the ****ing TBC servers? Like what the actual ****?! If you're raiding 3 times a week and you have to buy all your consumables and pay your repair bills you're lucky if you can pay it all with the VERY FEW dailies TBC actually has. TBC doesn't ****ing shower you with gold, when you're farming primals for 1 hour you're only going to have 150 gold IF you don't get ganked and they aren't camped by 5 other people. Farming the epic flying mount takes weeks if you have a job and a social life and the only times you can be online are the exact times the elementals are camped.
    GG this ****. G ****ing G.

9. Maybe you should implement gold to coins stuff. 10k gold for like 5 coins . There will be less gold circulating for sure.

10. Noted, dont play warmane for a month after the gold squish so things can settle... thanks =(

11. This is so not fair... I've been working so damn hard to gain the gold I have atm... And now you're going to squish our gold again! So not fair...
    Stop the "buy gold for coins" option instead!

12. warmane logic:

"hey lets make it so people can buy gold from other players with coins! that way they will donate more in order to buy more gold from better offers from players"

what actually happens:
    "oh crap, nobody donates because they can just sell gold for their coins, better screw up their economy and delete half their gold so they go back and donate again"

warmane if you want to stop that just remove the option, no need to remove 50% of our hard work.

13. Rather than go through with such a universally hated idea, why not re-introduce the gold lottery Molten had?

Let people buy lottery tickets for 10k-100k gold each. Then give the winner some cosmetic item (TCG mounts/pets would be great) and boom, you now have a voluntary gold sink.

Cutting the gold in half only affects the new and poor players. Rich players are typically still rich after a gold squish (turns out there isn't as much difference in buying power between 1 million gold and 500k, compared to 5k and 2.5k...).

14. warmane logic:

"hey lets make it so people can buy gold from other players with coins! that way they will donate more in order to buy more gold from better offers from players"

what actually happens:
    "oh crap, nobody donates because they can just sell gold for their coins, better screw up their economy and delete half their gold so they go back and donate again"
    False on both accounts.
    Rather than go through with such a universally hated idea, why not re-introduce the gold lottery Molten had?

Let people buy lottery tickets for 10k-100k gold each. Then give the winner some cosmetic item (TCG mounts/pets would be great) and boom, you now have a voluntary gold sink.

Cutting the gold in half only affects the new and poor players. Rich players are typically still rich after a gold squish (turns out there isn't as much difference in buying power between 1 million gold and 500k, compared to 5k and 2.5k...).
    We don't want to reward those filthy rich people who buy gold off of 3rd party sites.

15. We don't want to reward those filthy rich people who buy gold off of 3rd party sites.
    On the other hand you DO want punish those filthy rich people and all the poor/middle class players and customers that got their gold through legal means.And they're the majority of your players.

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last