1. Gold Squish

Is this gold squish without any compensation like vote points, honor points or anything else? I mean I played for my account under certain conditions. All of us did.

Feelsbadman...

2. So basically you will make it pointless for people who want to make coins without paying you. Selling gold for coins in the site will be useless now.

3. So basically you will make it pointless for people who want to make coins without paying you. Selling gold for coins in the site will be useless now.
    Umm no that's not how it will work. If supply is cut in half you would expect coin prices for gold to double after the purge. So get rid of your gold before 2018, then start farming hard and sell it for double after that. If you can farm gold efficiently you should make significantly more coins at the start of the new year.

4. Umm no that's not how it will work. If supply is cut in half you would expect coin prices for gold to double after the purge. So get rid of your gold before 2018, then start farming hard and sell it for double after that. If you can farm gold efficiently you should make significantly more coins at the start of the new year.
    OR before cut making 3x the gold that you would normaly make.. Because lets be real, last wipe all items where priced 250%.. before cut (buy some items now, and sell them when price is 250%) <3 Even if they cut your gold it will be still profit xD

5. Nope. Wasn't even talking about people who earn coins by selling things they earn/make in the game. That's an entirely different discussion.
    Completely different using currency that's affected by your cut? Educate me.

6. I am still waiting for a staff member to come on this thread and explain: HOW IS THE GOLD SQUISH GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY???

In 23 pages, all we get from staff is this "This brought out great results in our analysis and we believe doing it on a yearly basis benefits the economy greatly."
    PLEASE EXPLAIN. If you read properly, you understand that every other sentence in that post are completely unrelated to the Motivation of the gold squish, and to how it would improve the economy.
    They're basically just telling us "We're excited to cut your gold, and we hope to make our excitement reciprocal by bombarding you with irrelevant information in order for you to perceive our actions as genuinely professional."

The truth is: Squish does not help economy and that's complete bull**** that they've left players to argue about on their own on this thread.

So what is the true motivation?

Fighting gold sellers?
    They are gone on Lordaeron. I never see advertisement anymore (global chat/mail/whisper), and the guys camping exodar/darnassus AH have disappeared). I wouldn't even know what to do if I wanted to buy gold from them. Looks like your anti-gold-seller-bot did a good job, no need for gold squish to fight gold sellers.

Fighting Bots?
    50% global gold squish to fight like 5% of the population? Doesn't make sense. Like someone said before, just check on those guys who keep getting reported as "cheaters". If they are such a big problem, hunt them down one by one. Don't just throw a smoke bomb in the family house, there are kids in there.

So this is it? You guys make a decision that will affect Thousands of players, and you can't even give us ANYTHING to justify/explain it. Only answers we get from staff is "It's not that big of a deal. You won't be too affected by it. Shut up and swallow".

How long are we going to pretend that the true motives of the gold squish have not been presented?
    #WarmaneStore

and then there is this "our rules prohibit sale of in-game goods via third-party, services. In most cases where players take part in such transactions, they end up losing their accounts, characters or worse", basically saying:
    Our store is safe, they are dangerous. By from us, not from them.

You guys really could've taken more time to write that post, seriously..

7. the true motives of the gold squish have not been presented?
    "Have all been presented*

I really have to take a little bit more time to reread before posting xD

8. can that bot do something about goldbeggers its freakin anoying to be in any major city longer than 30 sec...my gnore list full and still didnt help to have some peace...

9. can that bot do something about goldbeggers its freakin anoying to be in any major city longer than 30 sec...my gnore list full and still didnt help to have some peace...
    It can be done... just costs 50% of your gold :D

10. Thank you for the gold squish that will happen i love this server i donated 500$ and i deleted the items i only donated to support the server and not to be a donor in game.I really support everything Warmane does for us because without this server i would not have fun it is the best server i played i don't understand why people say this server is dictatorship if they don't like it they can leave.

upotpisu Zivojin zika znaci zivot.

11. Please can you send me some of the items you dont have to del them :)
    Thanks

12. I wish i could :) but they're soulbound.

13. Ah CMOOON AGAIN SQUISH??? .......

14. Ah CMOOON AGAIN SQUISH??? .......
    Sounds sad but we gotta deal with it :) (:

15. Seriously? The day before this news was released I spent money on THIS website for THIS server in order to have some cash for epic flying when I hit 70. I don't have time to hit 70 before this happens. I will likely stop playing on Lordaeron after this.

First ... 13212223242533 ... Last