1. And yea what about the people who BUY gold from YOU Warmane, you are just going to take it back?
    Dude, that's wrong on so many levels. Think about this for a second....
    -lmno
    This is why its unfair!

2. What's the minimal gold amount that you're gonna cut?

3. fact 1: the squish is gonna happen

fact 2: if you dont like it you can stop supporting/not play on the server

fact 3: no one will stop supporting/playing on the server because of this

fact 4: we will have the same discussion in a year

4. fact 1: the squish is gonna happen

fact 2: if you dont like it you can stop supporting/not play on the server

fact 3: no one will stop supporting/playing on the server because of this

fact 4: we will have the same discussion in a year
    That is why we should try having fun in the conversation.
    But you failed miserably to bring me fun!
    Faaaaaaaaaaaaaailed!

5. so lets say I start playing on Icecrwon and I only have a character with 50g so far. would that mean I will be reduced to 25g or squish is for ppl with tons of gold? maybe someone answered this already but there r 25 comments before mine. I didn´t read them all.

6. so lets say I start playing on Icecrwon and I only have a character with 50g so far. would that mean I will be reduced to 25g or squish is for ppl with tons of gold? maybe someone answered this already but there r 25 comments before mine. I didn´t read them all.
    it says right in the first post

What this means is every piece of gold that exists in circulation, be it in the character's inventory, mailbox, guild bank, website trading system or otherwise, will be simply halved. Exactly as it was done last year too.

7. So is this 100% set to happen?

Will what is and has been discussed here affect the decision in any way or not?

We haven't gotten any response yet after 25 pages :o

8. i will give all just to dont wanna see chat from them

9. So is this 100% set to happen?

Yes 100%

Will what is and has been discussed here affect the decision in any way or not?

This will not affect their decision in any way and this will happen whether we like it or not.

We haven't gotten any response yet after 25 pages :o
    Their decision has been made, they do not have to respond unless they want to.

10. "Gold squish to maintain healthy economy, fighting gold sellers with AI"

For gold selling, player must be at least donated once to be enabled access to marketplace on the website.

A turnover activities between gold/coins has been increased due to gold squish will taking place next year.

Therefore, gold squish is intended for good economy (not your in-game gold economy)

11. "Gold squish to maintain healthy economy, fighting gold sellers with AI"

For gold selling, player must be at least donated once to be enabled access to marketplace on the website.

A turnover activities between gold/coins has been increased due to gold squish will taking place next year.

Therefore, gold squish is intended for good economy (not your in-game gold economy)
    the gold sellers they're referring to don't use the marketplace.

12. the gold sellers they're referring to don't use the marketplace.
    Yes.

And this discussion got finally stalled like the one-year-old dried cranberries I am eating right now.

Never open your cranberries if you are not planning to eat them in the following months. Ewwww.

13. This will not solve anything. Gold sellers will simply increase their prices, farm the same way as they have, legit people will lose interest to play seeing as the server is nothing like blizzlike where there is no such thing as gold squish which makes their efforts useless. They will be even more poor and bots will farm the same way as they had so far. In about 5 months they'll have the same amount of gold.

Do this and my friends and I are quitting your server.
    Also my friend and I and my Clan probably.

14. I'm glad to see there's a new bot being used to ID gold selling. What are you doing to prevent false positives? Is there a review process for those individuals found by the bot?

Also, a gold squish may help, but it will only hurt those at the bottom, those with fewer than 1000g in reserve. If you institute a flat squish (a "flat tax" if you will), it will affect those who don't have much gold to begin with most. It's the same argument as those used for taxes IRL. I recommend a progressive, or bracketed, approach. Maybe those with less than 100g get no squish; those with 101-500g get a 20% squish, those with 501g and above get a 50% squish, or something to that effect.

A flat squish across the board will affect those with high gold reserves least, is all I'm saying. Inflation will continue to affect the markets.

15. What's the minimal gold amount that you're gonna cut?
    Pls response.

First ... 152324252627 ... Last