1. Unless you're too dependent on the AH, the best way is to not do anything and keep grinding. Why? Because the squish is only once a year and the rules haven't been changed. Pretty sure after just 1 month things will be exactly the same as December.

2. Now is a good time to buy mats and sit on them. Players will gold will be able to abuse the gold squish to make even more money. While poor players lose half their gold. ****'s like America IRL.
    I'm interested how these hoarders will strategically liquidate their goods. Whole they're gonna earn tenfold from their initial purchase/grind, they need to be very patient and consistent to compete in the squished economy. Also they face a potentially lower pop in 2018.

This is why as an AH reseller, I'm not doing any stockpiling and just continue my cycle - learn, grind, and give back to my guild.

3. It's cool how you squish gold but you don't halve the price from the vendors. The Mammoth will be again 16k like it was before the last squish, the mount training will be 5k again, and the parts for the chopper's parts from the vendor will cost again 12k....For me squishing the gold is useless and won't be a problem for the gold sellers, but if you squish the gold, you should halve atleast these 3 things's gold from vendors. Because making them will be times harder than 2 squishes ago....

4. With the lack of updates and attention to Neltharion, the last gold squish you did as well as the adjustments to the realm's rates literally, also, cut the population of the realm in half.

At this point in time, if you do this again to Nelhtharion. You will kill it.

Don't try arguing and saying that what I said is untrue. Just because you are staff doesn't mean you know anything about the state of the economy/community on the realm. You don't know anything in regards to how hopeless we are on this realm as it is in this dying state. I hope your decision is thought over.

R.I.P Neltharion | Jan 2015 - Jan 2018 | Never Forget

5. Is there specific time? Morning? Evening?

6. Only just joined this server,

How many pages of negative feedback do you need before you listen?

At the very least I can spend my 200g i've earned before the squish, what a poor time to join the server.

7. this is bull****

long hui and xia ling under nicknames like: ghghhakjdjda and ghahohrhira etc. are advertising gold sellers sites in global chat (outland) 24/7 and you state gold squish is to fight with gold sellers

8. So y'all still really gonna do this on Medivh (1x TBC) where our population is already struggling hard (4 guilds on the whole server are in T6), most 70s don't have epic flying, and our AH is barren?

With how new and how poorly populated Medivh is maybe just hit us next year with the squish and try to let us thrive a LITTLE right now? And in the meantime ban the extremely obvious bots that are skinning, farming primals, etc. 24/7?

Or just ruin our lives more w/e, w/e.

9. Visual representation of the gold squish:

10. So basically, you punish a whole database of characters and guilds due to a handful of Gold sellers? Call me crazy, but this will create a higher demand for gold and a less easy AH experience for everyone.

As a frequent donor, I just purchased gold to help make training a bit faster and easier on my new alts, and you guys burn my stockpile I just paid for before they even hit 80? Forcing me to level my toons up in a timely manner rather than finishing up my holiday achievements/dailies on my main? That's low. I had no idea you pulled this crap last year also. I thought something was up then but couldn't figure it out. I had to follow an extra link to find this thread after a tip from a fellow RDF member about it. PATHETIC you can't even announce it in its own area, unhidden from our view. Something shady about this.

It isn't easy having 10 toons on each account you own, no wonder Neltharion died off.

I think I'm done donating, it just gets taken away from me for free anyways. WOW R.I.P. Warmane

11. So basically, you punish a whole database of characters and guilds due to a handful of Gold sellers? Call me crazy, but this will create a higher demand for gold and a less easy AH experience for everyone.

As a frequent donor, I just purchased gold to help make training a bit faster and easier on my new alts, and you guys burn my stockpile I just paid for before they even hit 80? Forcing me to level my toons up in a timely manner rather than finishing up my holiday achievements/dailies on my main? That's low. I had no idea you pulled this crap last year also. I thought something was up then but couldn't figure it out. I had to follow an extra link to find this thread after a tip from a fellow RDF member about it. PATHETIC you can't even announce it in its own area, unhidden from our view. Something shady about this.

It isn't easy having 10 toons on each account you own, no wonder Neltharion died off.

I think I'm done donating, it just gets taken away from me for free anyways. WOW R.I.P. Warmane

While I disagree on the gold squish myself THEY DID GIVE PLENTY OF NOTICE, both on the website and IN GAME. The server has been autobroadcasting it every 30 minutes for the past few months. It's not warmanes fault you fail to look at your general chat tab, or that you don't read the news on the website.

12. Lets say a guy in December of 2016 killed mobs and looted 100g. Then his PC broke and he couldn't afford to buy a new one until January 2018. He logs back in and see that only 25g is left. Hes robbed 75% of his wealth.

13. I gave all my 30k gold to all my guildmates, couldn't reach the 70k... I suggest you to give small amounts of gold to every new player/character you see. Also help if someone needs just few thousands for something on AH. Save your material and sell it after gold squish.

14. "maintain healthy economy" - you had the healthy economy on Outland, you ruined it with this **** and for more than a month its crap. Listen to your community more in future, cause the effect seem to be negative, its custom impact from server, making players act different on the market and ruining the economy. For other expansions it may work but on Outland its disaster.

15. I have a question. This Gold Squish will happen to everyone or is there a filter? Like if someone's gold exceeds xx amount then their gold will be "squished".

I'm asking this because I started playing 3 days ago (TBC Outland) and now I have 5 Gold coins (still at level 40). If my Gold is squished then it'll be much bigger loss to me as compared to other people.

Yeah I know getting 5 gold is much easier but right now, it's very precious to me lol.

To be clear, my point here is to ask if there's such filter to protect newcomers?

First ... 2331323334 Last