1. We have also taken a stride in implementing yet another counter-measure, an artificial intelligence driven bot that detects gold seller spam, and dispenses swift punishment whilst also learning over time of the many patterns culprits reside to using.
    The bot is doing the punishing? So if it detects a false positive it bans the person without a human reviewing the case?

2. Well I don't get the idea of squish, last time it was due to rate changes.Healthy economy and fighting gold seller that's absurd you can ban the seller but cutting half the gold of everyone because of some people that's not right in my opinion.

3. The gold squish from last year (2017) was intended & succeeded to fix inflation price at Auctioneer House. Not again.
    Due with respect, another gold squish for next year, served as penalty?? to all loyalty players simply because you (warmane) struggling to eliminate
    third-party-gold-sellers, farming bots? This is big double-slap-sanction on the face for hard-working & new players that has nothing related to it.

A good suggestion is to allowing players spend their golds on mounts/non-combat pets as similar in Blizzard Black Market.

4. This new gols squish (as u call it) doesn't make any sense, and is bother for the people who are trying to farm dunegones and professions to finally get some decent money to buy the things they need. You should avoid it, is useless.

5. I think that it will be useless or worst, make things a lot harder for many players who will decide then to quit. Already became too hard to farm gold and not all can be 24/7 online. Idk if I'll keep playing, and same think my friends.

6. Don't know, but need to see it on active to say if goes smoothly or just was a bad idea.
    Comment after. . January 4.

7. Good! Prices are slowly going up and by this time next year would be chaos again - imo

8. Hello community,

A casual player here, enjoing the services of Warmane's Outland realm.

I would like to address my concern with this ''adjustment". As mentioned i am a casual player, who manges to play around 2-3 times a week for 1-2 hours top. So straight to the point.

As most of you( who already dont have it,) i wish to acquire a "fast'' fly mount. As we all know in TBC the training for the 280% speed mount costs 5 000 pieces of precious gold, unafected by any reputation status. Thats considerably a large amount for anyone that doesnt spend a lot of time plying, or in that matter spending that few hours in farming. As i understand there are a bit over 2 months (for players like me ) to farm the other 4200 ( i ve got about 800 ).

Unfortunately even though i support this type of action ,as i did the first time, i cannot comprehend the idea that i might not be able to collect that 4200, and i will end up at ~4000 which at the time will be reduced to 2000.

Bearing in mind that time and effort spend, i consider it not to be overstatement that this "adjustment'' will cost me blood and tears.

Finally, the part that concerns me the most is that this will eventually push me ( and some others i guess ) to "leave behind" the part the part of the game they enjoy, be PvP or questing and casual dungeons, and focus on farming gold. I know some will say , this gold is farmable for 2-3 weeks, however i dont spend my time farming now, and i dont want to feel pushed to do so. Or ending up using the same service that this change aims to punish.

Best Regards,

Leonto, the poor mage.

9. Lets assume we have a inflation of 40% per year.
    That would make daily quests lose 40% of their worth each year.
    How do u wanna overcome this problem if not with a goldsquish?

10. And btw, that inflation doesn't only make questing worthless.
    Also all kind of trash drops like greys lose their value since they also don't scale with the inflation.

11. With the lack of updates and attention to Neltharion, the last gold squish you did as well as the adjustments to the realm's rates literally, also, cut the population of the realm in half.

At this point in time, if you do this again to Nelhtharion. You will kill it.

Don't try arguing and saying that what I said is untrue. Just because you are staff doesn't mean you know anything about the state of the economy/community on the realm. You don't know anything in regards to how hopeless we are on this realm as it is in this dying state. I hope your decision is thought over.

R.I.P Neltharion | Jan 2015 - Jan 2018 | Never Forget

- Fourkeys
    Neltarion is DEAD long ago, THEY did it slowly by not carrying about it! they wanted to do it anyway long ago... now is that chance. And if I think about it, when i 1st came to Molten, it had 3 Cataclysm servers all full over player's limit that made me donate at 1st time... all the best times I had on Molten/Warmane was on cata realms... too bad...

12. You guys are solving nothing by simply squishing gold.. Its unfair on players.. That work for there gold.. Besides i just donated to buy gold a week ago and now ur basically taking 50% of my donating away from me by this gold squish that ridiculous...

If u want to fix gold problems look where the problem is coming From.. its like a ship having a hole and water getting in. no matter how many times u remove the water its gonna come back ..

(1)So First thing i've noticed is The Questing,.. You get 50 gold a god damn quest.. at 80 i made about 2k from questing in sholzar doing like 30 quests... and the dailies and selling all the items ... And as a 80 u can do they quests super fast so first Start by maybe nerfing that a bit..

(2)Loads have people have mentioned the bots so i'm not going to go into that ....

3rd) The drop rate on some items are way to high In questing for 1 which makes a lot of gold as mention in " (1) " And cloth drops are pretty high too making bags Pretty easy to make and they sell for a decent amount and sell almost instantly

And there is more u could fix , So if u want to atleast squish gold i want to see progress with the squish and some kind of change to make the squish make sense.. Right now ur just taking 50% of our gold away but not solving the issue.. And that is what angers me the most.. Does that mean next year its going to be the same and the same issues are going to stand ,

13. Hey there, ive been using different chars to farm gold for my main char, then made another main, then changed to a rogue, then back to a paladin, and finally to a dk, hope i wont be flagged as a bot tho, for mailing my gold back and forth....

14. Gold squish again? it was useless last time why retrying? anyway i don't really care because i know how to avoid it

15. What really needs to happen is for you to crack down on bots. They ruin the economy. This gold squish is unfair to all the people who follow the rules. Especially on icecrown. The economy is in a healthy place at the moment. Don't screw with it.

First ... 2345614 ... Last