1. I can see this being a thing on the high gold rate servers and later expansions but on the TBC realms this will really hurt people.

2. Bad Idea

Another gold squish thus soon... No point of selling mats then as products are more worth than gold apperently. And No point of actually activly earing alot of gold, because those who actually have quite some gold gets 50% of their hard earned cash set away (These are usually those who also contribute the greatest to good market flow).. Too frustrating to some of us...

3. Lets assume we have a inflation of 40% per year.
    That would make daily quests lose 40% of their worth each year.
    How do u wanna overcome this problem if not with a goldsquish?

You make a lottery like they had when you bought tickets with gold and you could win sweet vanity stuff. But that stuff is now in the coin section.

4. And this is how machines took over Warmane. R.I.P. freedom and democracy.

5. best thing for the economy would actually be to ban the insane amounts of herb/mining bots on IC
    So much this. I gave up on farming because of them.

6. If you are going to make a gold squish every year, at least give us back the "Cow event" which we had 2 years back (the one with climbing the stairs). This will provide a temporary relief for people who are about to lose tons of gold.

7. Sooo instead of actively banning bots (I know you ban a lot, however barely touch the surface) you use a measure that hurts EVERYONE?!?

As many players have suggested if you hired 1 GM (I'm very sure someone would be happy to do the job for free, myself included) to go around a "farm" the bots, you would double or triple the amount banned daily. But instead you 1/2 everyone's supply who has farmed daily what little we can due to said bots?

Why don't you just ban VPNs either? Or how about you go to famous gold selling websites that sale independently through forum posts & make small orders that could track down the origin & easily ban & remove those huge reserves?

To me just seems like a terrible way of fixing something when you have so many other options.

I mean look at Outland's AH, it isn't even inflated, the prices mimic high pop servers back in retail. You cutting everyone's gold in 1/2 will do nothing but make the price of everything skyrocket like it was at the start of the server. (60g for a stack of raid food, 120g a flask, 75g blue gems) Because they know people need it & they will buy it.

8. Sometimes its called more a "Blizzlike" server. But i really appreciate if the Warmane Team consider the squish of the economy must affect for some items are too expensive for buy... a example is "Orb of Mystery" on MoP, well because in game is a item that is ridicously expensive and with the gold squish this going to be a sacrifice to obtain that material, that is same for other types of items...

PD: Well i am a latin, same for the 20% of the players on all of the realm.
    PD #2: It's same hard get lower items via quests because they come from vanilla patch and some of these quests are unavailble to finish and with no Warmane store that cant get.

9. Great, same **** again as last time, it won't help

10. This year i lost like 1 million gold for the squish, and next one its goin to be another one? There is no other server in the world doing this kind of bull**** to their players. People have been farming for months their gold to bid on stuff that coin buyers can just get without a struggle.

This makes kinda obvious that Warmane doesn't care about the players that play for free and grind his stuff like it is supposed to be. They just want people to get coins, they don't care about how much you farmed and how much time it cost you. they just don't give a ****.

11. lol glad i quit people so butthurt

12. thank you warmane make wow great again! i like Gold squish, bocz ppl have ton of golds and ingame economy is ****.

13. On first time of gold squish i seen a valued reason. But this time all you do by this is punishing the players.
    The bots will not care about economy or gold squish... the china farmer let 10 bots run at the same time on 1 pc..... they don't care really for this at all... it is actually even a benefit for them because gold will be more worth = more money for them.
    So the only who will benefit from this are the china farmer...

14. Warmane, i really can't say or explain the love i have for this server, JUST TAKE CARE ABOUT THE DAMN BOTS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK, STOP IGNORING MY SPAM ABOUT THE BOTS I SAY IN GLOBAL ARE THE WORSE, BOTS ARE KILLING THIS WONDERFUL SERVER!!!

Check out Nagrand, Blade's Edge Mountains, there are like 600 bots whole day 24/24 - 24/7 i can't even farm anymore because there are no mobs remain for me...

15. NO FCKING WAY! Why man? Just stop the bots from selling gold . No more gold squish. So you want me to lose half of my hard earned gold by questing and selling stuff just because your realm has too much gold? This is BS man. Just fix the loopholes . Dont make everyone suffer for it.

First ... 3456715 ... Last