1. Make the training, repairs and mounts free and problem solved.

2. Last year's gold squish was meant to cut off the increasing inflation the prices were having back then, and to reduce the ridicolously high prices there were on the servers.

since the gold squish the prices have gone back to normal and the inflation now is basically null (sometimes even negative).

i dont think another gold squish (specially one as big as 50%) is needed, and if done so the percentage should be tunned down. otherwise you risk lowering the prices so much that players wont be willing to sell items for gold, thus making the ones that are willing to sell go for really expensive prices to compensate, thus having the oposite effect of the gold squish.
    +1 couldnt agree more

3. Oh, a new gold squish? Time to make some hilarious profit again.

4. Really smart move warmane thank you as Always! The stupid here it's me and those like me too, that we have a life outside WoW and can't stand here farming golds 24/7. So now u can punish 5% of the population server damaging the rest 95%. You know why damage? because u squish gold to players, it suppose to be fine but NO! Environment cost is Always the same ALWAYS THE SAME! And i did once take some golds ONCE before and now what?! You will decay another 50% (for a total 75% since the start) by keeping the same prices on environment (reparations, food, reagents) good job. And don't you dare come to me saying you can do a rdf for that, because I did my rdf and ****s and now i have 75% less gold to punish SOME people???
    I hope any of you "masters" ever study Economy, because in this you would have known of something called period decaying (like Exchange Stock(hope you know it cause it's not on WoW :D)). So by decaying a 10% every 3 months u will REALLY fight those who has a LOT of gold, because 10% of 200k is >>> than 10% of 10k u know :D. But wait i said something too much evolved, sorry let's go back to the Stone Age acting

5. Instead of hiring additional staff to combat chinese bot farmers. You are penalizing the entire community for no reason.

6. I am quite sure it won't do good on Icecrown.
    I mean the economy there is normal the way it is for 6 months and even more.
    This will kill the economy so it would come back to normal in 2 months?
    Warmane, explain yourselves please, cause this isn't very smart.

7. 50% squish on a yearly bases is excessive and unnecassary. On Frostwolf the economy is stagnate anyway and this will just make things worse. Theres so much offer and so little demand, theres not enough new players to sell stuff to as most people on server are veterans. Took 4-5 months for economy to kind of recover after last squish this is just going to ruin it.

8. so how is this not theft? If i paid money for coins then spent coins on gold, then the gold LEGALLY belongs to me in an official transaction. any taking of my property is theft. how do you justify that in a court of law?
    Hahahahah. Yeah bro, go call local police station and explain your situation. I bet they will put Edifice in custody for this thievery.

9. 7 pages of only negative feedback.

This might have been the worst decision you have done so far, Warmane.

And the people are right. This really does not make sense (from economic standpoint). Would you mind explaining how exactly will this benefit the realm economy? Some of us are genuinely curious.

10. Sorry guys :( no more shadowmournes selling herbs, wich is the only reason to do this!

11. Hahahahah. Yeah bro, go call local police station and explain your situation. I bet they will put Edifice in custody for this thievery.
    While the Edifice is in charge of web apps/deving this is whole team idea how to fight not only botters but how to keep healthy gold inflow.

Now while you contemplate why should this ever be done while is has clearly no reason it is more then few.

1) You must realise that after some time gold influx is worth less and less thus making gold not worth at all,meaning stagnant auction house.
    To fight this you have to cut gold in some means (a lottery sink is also extremely good idea with mostly cheap tickets to pour in milions of gold into sink) that would make players both anew and old bidding more gold on "obsolete" items.

2)Some bot farmers use extremly advanced auction method and never go in world,they can be affected by gold squish as well (some botters probably have milions of gold).
    Obviously Warmane can't ban 9000 users.

3)Incentive to go out and play game is here.While Retail suffers from very same problem they have advanced tools i reckon compared to Warmane and more importantly they got massive support system that enables them to act more swiftly with problem
    (i remeber back in Wrath retail got struck by zilions of bots as well,one of them farmed on my hacked account 20k gold in 10 hours,tho it was never reversed by retail GM's at a time when i returned my accounted)
    they still face same issues hence black market auction house was enabled AND TOKEN implementation was made to fight this.
    (same as Warmane gold and character trade).

Overall you got to understand both real word and and in game always suffers from inperfection,there is no perfect system.Whatever is man made man will try to abuse to gain his own profit (i personally multibox to counter this tho i donated **** load of warmane,despite anyone thinks multibox is abuse of income,daily q etc i still did my fair share of helping out).

And lastly this is private server,it suffers from things that cannot be helped,like i said it cant be perfect they are still trying tho.Props for that.
    You got 2.5 months time,use it well to spend gold on items that have value,who knows you might end up gaining even more gold after that.

Regards.

12. How can guns be a good thing?
    Because it's just a tool just as many you use in your daily life. It can save yours or others lives, it can also take it away.

Anyways, let's make gold threshold maybe that will only affect people with more than 1k gold ? Seriously, like you will take away my 280% mount gold ? Guys, this isn't a solution.

13. A lot of people seem to get one thing wrong. We DO NOT SELL gold. We do not create gold out of thin air. We only allow people to sell gold to EACH OTHER.

When you bought gold, you just bought it from another player.

The reason why we're doing this is because we've had great results before. Just because it's something people don't like, it doesn't mean it's not good for the realms.

14. how and why does this apply to outland? most are still gearing up and leveling up professions and myself only have a few 100 gold left after i maxed out BSing. are you going to cut my repair bills in half?you going to cut the cost of say the BIS head enchant in half? its like 80 gold correct?S3 will be out so that means we all need to get another head enchant for 80g... so i go from say 500 gold to 250 while still needing to pay 80 for a head enchant,thats just bull ****.

flying mount still going to cost 5k?im guessing yes yet you want to cut my gold in half gold i dont even have yet. maybe you want to let outland get to endgame before you start playing with people's gold.....

15. A lot of people seem to get one thing wrong. We DO NOT SELL gold. We do not create gold out of thin air. We only allow people to sell gold to EACH OTHER.

When you bought gold, you just bought it from another player.

The reason why we're doing this is because we've had great results before. Just because it's something people don't like, it doesn't mean it's not good for the realms.
    the last time it had great results was because it coincided with a rate change

dont assume things you do not understand

First ... 5678917 ... Last