1. Another batch of Portal Holes on the market for 2k inc ? REALLY a great idea kappa

2. i would suggest a new section to the store with items that not have much interest to bought with coins and instead bought only with gold.this way server will not loose profit and gold will drain normaly.cut a smaller ammount like 10-20 % and players will remain happy even more than before.

3. If the gold is cut by 50% every year, it makes gold pointless to keep or donate for it, if its gonna get half taken from you every year. The more you have the more you lose too. 100k = 50k (loss compared to having) 30k = 15k loss. Good luck on those really expensive mounts. Just donate for them now.

4. Then what's the purpose of this second -50% gold squish? How exactly will it improve the economy? Is the economy bad right now that it requires another gold squish? It doesn't address dealing with cheaters I know but as long as they continue to roam free, the damage to the health of the economy is all because of them. That's why I'm saying that the -50% is not necessary...and what is necessary is to just stop the cheating/botting.

Just tell me how this squish is going to help the server instead of damage it especially with mostly everyone in here saying "No" to it.
    See, now you are asking the important question that requires some explanation from the staff.

How will the squish help the economy on each server?
    What economy stats does the staff expext to get better?
    Which economy stats are right now in bad condition?
    Why is the squish strategy not different for each server?

These are all additional important questions that I would like to hear answered from the staff.

See the structure of my response, man? Wow, I am basically writing poems here. Dirty stuff.

5. I find funny how they simply dont explain how squishing gold will improve the economy whatsoever, they just go like "it will help"

6. See, now you are asking the important question that requires some explanation from the staff.

How will the squish help the economy on each server?
    What economy stats does the staff expext to get better?
    Which economy stats are right now in bad condition?
    Why is the squish strategy not different for each server?

These are all additional important questions that I would like to hear answered from the staff.

See the structure of my response, man? Wow, I am basically writing poems here. Dirty stuff.
    Gold gets reduced struggle happens and moar ppl forced to get coins(donate or other) in order to buy gold with coins obtained by moneyz? Maybe.

7. Maybe a taxe will be more usefull, like 80% cut for over 100,000 gold on a caracter, 70% over 75,000, 50% over 50,000, 20% over 30,000

so this way you can hurt the one you want and not every body.

8. I dont see how this help regular players or "economy". Why should you take 50% of my gold? I didnt steal it, didnt use bot and for sure didnt buy it on some strange sites. This is sick joke and you know it, you just want more donations thats all. Yea it helps economy, but not on realms, it helps your real life economy by increasing donations.

9. I can see people start to panicking and selling off gold-to-coin at higher rates. Here are my honest opinions for people that doing it so.
    Selling off your golds for coins at higher-rate now, would only help rich get even richer (like myself) and make yourself a dropout from the boat.
    Why? Now i can start using my earned coins to buy cheaper gold-rate. xD In the end of gold squish yea, i lose amount of golds but i'm still afloat in the boat and can continue to make good use of my golds i bought from my hard-work earned coins (not filthy one as they like to call you).

10. This will only work for COINS - GOLD currency.
    The standard farmer = worker will never drop the price for his mats / items.
    If now I`m farming 20.000 gold a day, after gold will be cut in half, I`ll still work for 20.000 gold a day.
    Prices on mats and items shouldn't drop, at least in my opinion. I`ll keep my prices even after gold squish since its fair and I should get paid for my work at least the same amount as I get now, not less.

11. I can see at AH the prices are almost the same as after the last 50% squish. (icecrown realm)
    Maybe a 25% or 30% would be enough this time.

Also, TBC realms are relatively new ( 8 months old on 4 January 2018) and they are both x1 rate for gold so you might consider a different percentage for them
    Good idea and I hope they listen as Medivh is a very poorly populated server and gold is Extremely hard to come by, we don't need a 50% squish, tbh ANY squish. I'll barely be able to get my epic flying cash by January 2018, i'll be close through literaly hard work and scratching and to have thios sort of penalty applied, I would actually question bothering playing, its just not worth it.

12. Maybe a taxe will be more usefull, like 80% cut for over 100,000 gold on a caracter, 70% over 75,000, 50% over 50,000, 20% over 30,000

so this way you can hurt the one you want and not every body.
    Soo... you want to actually hurt the people who spent more of their time and effort to get their gold?
    Dear child, this is not France in the 19 th Century. Why not re-introduce the breaking wheel again?
    Hey... this is an idea - why dont we delete all rich people's accounts? Kill 'em all. Everything solved.

Hm, I am arguing with children. I lowered my standards again. Poor me.

13. Gold gets reduced struggle happens and moar ppl forced to get coins(donate or other) in order to buy gold with coins obtained by moneyz? Maybe.
    You did not get the previous response by staffer stating that you buy gold from other players, new gold is not generated.
    If all players will have much less gold, the gold market will get stalled, since it will not be worth the coins anymore.
    Do not blame everything on the motivation of increasing donations, jumping on the old and boooooring train.
    I cannot say donations are not one of the motivations, yet it is the only thing people blabber about. Meh.
    You assumptions are useless if you always have the only one explanation. You should ask questions.
    Yet, I am not sure if the questions stated previously will get answered. I hope they really will.
    Otherwise my reasonable approach will get reduced to ****. Kek is our lord savior.

14. This will only work for COINS - GOLD currency.
    The standard farmer = worker will never drop the price for his mats / items.
    If now I`m farming 20.000 gold a day, after gold will be cut in half, I`ll still work for 20.000 gold a day.
    Prices on mats and items shouldn't drop, at least in my opinion. I`ll keep my prices even after gold squish since its fair and I should get paid for my work at least the same amount as I get now, not less.
    Ha, a bunch of wonderful opinions.
    But this will not happen, dear :)
    You need to study mar.

Real world mechanisms do not care about your opinions.

15. from the viewpoint of an ancient member back from the grave: it is a tactical move to ensure longevity of warmane itself...from the viewpoint of a low level player just starting out with nothing, again: It hurts, and I do not support this.

being a libra sucks. having to double efforts to keep up when struggling sucks. having gold taken, for any reason, sucks.
    but, alas, in the end you do what you got to do.
    be gentle Warmane.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last