1. Seriously I have earned every copper I have and every mount, piece of gear, title ect. And now you guys are treating me like I am a ****ing cheater?! This is ****ing ******ed why do I get half my gold taken away when I did nothing wrong this **** is a ****ing joke.

2. Seriously I have earned every copper I have and every mount, piece of gear, title ect. And now you guys are treating me like I am a ****ing cheater?! This is ****ing ******ed why do I get half my gold taken away when I did nothing wrong this **** is a ****ing joke.
    spend it. then they can't take it. freaking out over it like a spoiled 2 year old isn't going to help.

3. To stop the gold sellers, simply ban those stupid multiboxers. I'm afraid of them. they are even in PvP. :)

4. Seriously I have earned every copper I have and every mount, piece of gear, title ect. And now you guys are treating me like I am a ****ing cheater?! This is ****ing ******ed why do I get half my gold taken away when I did nothing wrong this **** is a ****ing joke.
    maybe stock mats to sell in a few months to get it all back? its not rocket science

5. why not ban the bot farmers that u get reports via ticket almost daily ( from me at least) u either say send proof or it will be investigated, i even waste my own time following them to see it ,its ridiculous...

6. If you start squishing gold like that.. it reduces trusts in ingame currency (gold).
    People will prefer hoarding mats mats and exchanging them for gold only when they need to buy something, to counter ur future unpredictable gold squish hammer.

7. If you start squishing gold like that.. it reduces trusts in ingame currency (gold).
    People will prefer hoarding mats mats and exchanging them for gold only when they need to buy something, to counter ur future unpredictable gold squish hammer.
    It's pretty predictable now.... Once every year on new years.

8. I get it. I do. I'm not mad, it's just a bit of a ball-ache. There's been plenty of suggestions here in this thread on other ways to go around this topic instead of slamming down the squishy hammer.

It's time for Warmane to actually communicate with their players.

9. the idea of gold squish is absurd....surely there must be another way......i have played many many many private servers since the days of Scapegaming and nobody has done this ever in my experience. the economy stays balanced for the most part as it is how the game is designed. World of Warcraft is used in my wifes accounting class as an economic simulator that is how balanced the economy in wow is by default. the game engine is designed as such. seems like a ploy but unbeknownst to most of us is the tru motivation for this ridiculous tactic. Our gold is collected thru countless hours of grind be it pve pvp or for me....countless hours of farming...everyone who plays here plays for different reasons. My dad only pvp's and has high warlord achievement on 5 toons....some play 2 raid or for many, such as myself.....after years of playing wow....i only farm to be the richest guy on the server....i have no real plan for my gold....but if i can accumulate 214k on every one of my toons....then the game is giving me what i came for.....squishing my gold in half makes me feel like the last year of time spent was 6 months wasted....

10. 太可怕了

I can't figure out why this service is on the server. I played a month account used no cheating and robot, 15 hours ago were frozen, we Chinese players need VPN login server, it is easy to bring trouble, I even don't even know what I did wrong, very tired very tired 15 hours without sleep, I don't think it's hope, I want to go to bed, hope I can forget the world

11. I can't figure out why this service is on the server. I played a month account used no cheating and robot, 15 hours ago were frozen, we Chinese players need VPN login server, it is easy to bring trouble, I even don't even know what I did wrong, very tired very tired 15 hours without sleep, I don't think it's hope, I want to go to bed, hope I can forget the world
    u wot? lol

12. Exactly. What did he have to say ? Or is that another chinese bot trying to be "human"?

13. I support the gold squish. when players are broke, they start to play the game.

14. AGREED if you are worried about the economy, stop botting. For god sake, it isn't that hard. Look for the guy selling 2000 stacks of fish/meat/leather/herbs/ etc on the AH.

Cant be that hard. What you are doing is creating an imbalance. YOU, THE DEVS, are driving inflation. I, for example, are converting gold to gems and other mats because it offers a better transfer post adjustment. once you announced, you saw a steady increase in Ah prices as people sought to purchase goods to protect themselves from the correction.

You haven't solved the issue. Unless...your ultimate goal is to sell coins for others to in turn sell for in game gold. I'm trying not to be cynical, but you are making it hard. The economy was fine; I trade on Ah all day every day and prices were stable.

Don't chase a ghost that isn't there

15. I support the gold squish. when players are broke, they start to play the game.
    Broke or not, if they are player, they play. If they are botter they just execute the bot and let it grind or whatever.

First ... 202829303132 ... Last