1. Some of us don't play 24/7...some of us have lives—and that means we don't amass a lot of gold.
    The squish is made precisely for people like you believe it or not.

2. Good idea and I hope they listen as Medivh is a very poorly populated server and gold is Extremely hard to come by, we don't need a 50% squish, tbh ANY squish.
    I feel this way too. About Outland. It made perfect sense on Icecrown, when common items and mats were absurdly highly priced, because everybody had infinite gold already. You could literally beg for thousands of gold in Orgrimmar and receive it. I think I had 5kg before reaching level 20 on my first char. By begging.
    Meanwhile on Outland... the economy is actually remarkably great. Some herbs have stupid prices, likely due to farmerbots getting banned frequently, severely limiting the supply, yet leaving the demand intact.

3. Lets not talk aboth Action house AT THE MOMENT prices are already going or 140% that usually was 80-100%... GG..
    I mean items that normaly cost 190-235 gold are going for 270-350 already.. lol makes my laught.
    But hey i don't mind bigger prices = more gold..
    (WILL LOVE last 2 week before cut every item will cost 300% <3) need go stockpile some cheap items and sell them before cut.. Atleast will make back everything they cut.
    JET.. Gold>Coin prices are the same :D

4. Lets not talk aboth Action house AT THE MOMENT prices are already going or 140% that usually was 80-100%... GG..
    I mean items that normaly cost 190-235 gold are going for 270-350 already.. lol makes my laught.
    But hey i don't mind bigger prices = more gold..
    (WILL LOVE last 2 week before cut every item will cost 300% <3) need go stockpile some cheap items and sell them before cut.. Atleast will make back everything they cut.
    JET.. Gold>Coin prices are the same :D
    Man, dont say this twice, I have like 2000 living steel in stock on Frostwolf.
    And 4000 magnificient hide
    And just lol.

5. What about just gold squishing AH? instead of affecting players gold reserves why dont we look into the insane prices of items and make them slightly cheaper?

6. "..The only other thing that would make sense to me is if the person in question insist upon maintaining the amount of gold that they had before, and would seriously consider spending coins just for that purpose. Which, even then, only makes sense to me if I consider the person crazy.."

I earned my golds/coins through hard-work & honest way through the service Warmane itself provided. I didn't buy any golds from third-party nor selling it for cash. You call them 'crazy'? I'm sure plenty of people like me in the community. Or are you now even concern how i spend my coins through Warmane marketplace service?? I can buy/spend however i like for my hard-earned-coins within the marketplace provided on the website. (legal way)
    You can call them "Crazy", I call it measure of wealth self-protection. As simple as that.

7. To all the people asking why gold squish is good, then answer me the question why is it bad?

1. I will lose all my gold and wont me able to buy as much stuff...
    -Wrong everyone will lose half of their gold therefore all the prices will drop in half.

2. Oh but i won't be able to buy my most needed netherwing drake as i will lose half of my gold and its price will still be 100%
    - You have two months to buy it, and in a way save some money compared to people who will have it after squish

3. What is the purpise of this squish why even do it?
    - It gives more life to the economy, for example now you are willing to spend your money or invest it somewhere, people will lose and profit a lot from this, it's fun, part of the game. Secondary impact from the squish is the new people, lowbies, who earn all their money from quests will actually have a chance to buy stuff after squish as quest rewards will remain the same but prices will be cut in half, so the economy will no longer feel as inflated

8. "..The only other thing that would make sense to me is if the person in question insist upon maintaining the amount of gold that they had before, and would seriously consider spending coins just for that purpose. Which, even then, only makes sense to me if I consider the person crazy.."

I earned my golds/coins through hard-work & honest way through the service Warmane itself provided. I didn't buy any golds from third-party nor selling it for cash. You call them 'crazy'? I'm sure plenty of people like me in the community. Or are you now even concern how i spend my coins through Warmane marketplace service?? I can buy/spend however i like for my hard-earned-coins within the marketplace provided on the website. (legal way)
    You can call them "Crazy", I call it measure of wealth self-protection. As simple as that.
    Nope. Wasn't even talking about people who earn coins by selling things they earn/make in the game. That's an entirely different discussion.

9. To all the people asking why gold squish is good, then answer me the question why is it bad?

1. I will lose all my gold and wont me able to buy as much stuff...
    -Wrong everyone will lose half of their gold therefore all the prices will drop in half.
    It is silly to think that all the prices will drop in half

2. Oh but i won't be able to buy my most needed netherwing drake as i will lose half of my gold and its price will still be 100%
    - You have two months to buy it, and in a way save some money compared to people who will have it after squish.
    So the gold squish is not bad, because you have 2 months to spend your gold???

3. What is the purpise of this squish why even do it?
    - It gives more life to the economy, for example now you are willing to spend your money or invest it somewhere, people will lose and profit a lot from this, it's fun, part of the game. Secondary impact from the squish is the new people, lowbies, who earn all their money from quests will actually have a chance to buy stuff after squish as quest rewards will remain the same but prices will be cut in half, so the economy will no longer feel as inflated.
    I personally do not think the economy is inflated as of today, i'm sure almost all of the people playing will agree with me. However, things are naturally going in that direction, it is inevitable when you have long-term economy without changing anything. Which is why a mean of "gold dump" needs to be implemented.

This gives GMs and other staff members enough time to think of a way better system. I myself have proposed many different solutions and I am sure others like me would like to suggest and help develop such system. Preventing this is not easy, but blatantly erasing 50% of the gold is lazy and it comes in the most negative effect - unsatisfied community.

10. DO NOT SQUISH THE GOLD AGAIN.
    How about you do something about those 3rd party coin-sellers directly and the farming bots that literally ruin the economy. Its so hard to earn gold with the farming bots and you just keep squishing it like its nothing. Please don't do it.

11. It is silly to think that all the prices will drop in half

So the gold squish is not bad, because you have 2 months to spend your gold???

I personally do not think the economy is inflated as of today, i'm sure almost all of the people playing will agree with me. However, things are naturally going in that direction, it is inevitable when you have long-term economy without changing anything. Which is why a mean of "gold dump" needs to be implemented.

This gives GMs and other staff members enough time to think of a way better system. I myself have proposed many different solutions and I am sure others like me would like to suggest and help develop such system. Preventing this is not easy, but blatantly erasing 50% of the gold is lazy and it comes in the most negative effect - unsatisfied community.
    Note this reasonable post.
    - The fact that prices will not drop the full 50% I supported with data previously.
    - For example, I have 13M gold at the moment. How the f. am I supposed to spend it in 2 months? Buying scout cookies?
    - Ingame or on-site gold dump would be much more practical. Players like me would act as gold sinks and would get... silly outfits?

12. it would also be nice if we would have poll about these problems , possible solutions and a time frame we as a community can decide about

13. How about Warmane create a vendor who sells mats, BOP epics,BOP mounts for gold? This way players have a place to spend gold and remove it from the economy while still gaining a benefit...

14. I have even better suggestion - why don't you delete all of our gear so we can start from scratch? Yeah, also you can do it every year, just imagine the joy of logging into your toon at 1st of January to realize you have zero items left, even those you donated for.
    It would be awesome, don't you think? Or you can even wipe all of our toons.

This starts to feel like less of a enjoyable game and more of a living under dictatorship.

15. say it with me

YEARLY

lolerskaterz

First ... 12202122232432 ... Last