1. Grid2

Anyone know how to get it to show incoming heals? For example, its showing the loss of health in the bars, but when I cast a heal I want it to show the chunk of incoming health.

Cant seem to figure this out and its driving me nuts.

2. Which game version, which version of Grid2?

3. Oh damn I'm an ***** not to include that. I got the add on from a post here in the forums as I couldn't get other versions to work.

Wrath, Lorderaon server, and "Grid2_r720_for_3.3.5a

4. Oh damn I'm an ***** not to include that. I got the add on from a post here in the forums as I couldn't get other versions to work.

Wrath, Lorderaon server, and "Grid2_r720_for_3.3.5a
    ;)
    The Incomin Heal indicator requires a working CombatLog.
    Since it's bugged in the TBC and WotLK clients, you need a CombatLogFix AddOn.

If you have problems with creating a working profile, try mine from the bottom of my original post in this forum.

There is another profile provided by Archdevil

For my other AddOns / AddOn modifications, see my started threads

5. First off, thank you for the assistance! Much appreciated.

So I downloaded the combat log error fixer thing, but I am getting the same results. Something odd I did notice. When I am in a dungeon as DPS, I can see other healers incoming heals as green on the icon. For some reason, it just wont show mine. Any ideas?

Also, how do I import your profile? I did

6. For some reason, it just wont show mine. Any ideas?
    Navigate to Statuses > Health&Heals > heals-incoming and check if the checkbox labeled Include player heals is checked.

Also, how do I import your profile?
    You copy the posted profile data and navigate to General Settings > Profiles > Advanced , check the checkbox labeled Include Custom Layouts and click on Import profile.

7. It is indeed checked. Seems like it only works for other healers. I had another priest in my grp, and his heals wouldn't show up either.

8. It is indeed checked. Seems like it only works for other healers. I had another priest in my grp, and his heals wouldn't show up either.
    Works for me on Icecrown:
    Spoiler: Show
    Flash Heal:

Renew:

Maybe the visual configuration of your layout is wrong or you have set a wrong Minimum value (set it to 0)
    Edited: October 24, 2017

9. First off, thanks for trying to help me through this.

So whenever I try to copy profiles, I paste everything in your window and then click import and nothing happens.

Also, I reset everything to default. I changed minimal settings around, and now I noticed my renew shows green tick marks, however flash heals, greater heals, etc don't show up.

Any ideas why renew would work and nothing else?

ALso, do you think it could be some kind of interface issue with another addon? I run a few things.