1. Is it worth to play on Outland?

Hi iam playing Legion right now but getting bored , used to play wotlk here and wanna know if its worth to play BC here?

2. Starting here fresh, will be a long painful game of catching up, however, you can probably buy a character on the website via trading to help you start your journey.

3. how long it takes with this 5x rate to max

4. Does not take too long.
    The long part is when you are 70 and need to start grind reputation, gold and items. Unless you play with some friends it will bore the **** out of you lol

5. Catching up with attunements, gold farm, professions etc takes quite some time... Though it's all good fun if you're not in a rush, I stopped playing Legion and came here just to try things out for a bit of quick fun and ended up raiding, progressing clearing T4, T5 and Hyjal... And had a complete blast the whole time, putting aside guild dramas.

Guilds can be fickle here, and due to it being a quite close knit community at the top (in PVE and PVP) it's a lot more like the dynamics of an oldschool retail server, both in positive and negative respects. Doesn't take that long to level, but still longer than it would take to level 1-110 on Legion I guess... Maybe 25-35hours to 70? Depends how you go about it, getting boosted is considerably faster.

6. I think Outland is a good server, but I do not like to do pvp there, I prefer that in wotlk, on the other hand, I found the pve on tbc harder than wotlk and it was great.

7. I came here from Elysium and a recently shut down WOTLK Server (SOMEONE PLEASE DO A FRESH WOTLK SERVER).

I've been having a great time. There are a number of guilds starting at the same point, just getting in to Karazhan and working on attunements / rep grinds. Then you have more progressed guilds with people that have been playing longer doing the currently available stuff (MH).

In terms of quality, I find it to be far superior to Legion. Legion gets so boring - it's FAR too homogenized and streamlined for people with no attention span. I resubbed to Legion a couple weeks ago, played for 15 minutes, and came right here.

8. Don't bother if you not going to stay and commit. Too many of those around who just up and leave as soon as they're bored...

9. if your going to try and pug your way through BC. do your self a favor and jsut dont. youll have a much better time joining a guild and progressing with them. as others have said it does take alot more commitment then WOTLK(i havent tried legion, cata is where i stoped). but if you like a challenge then sure come here, join a guild, and raid some of the hardest content in WoW ( in my opinion anyway.)