1. Back in frostwolf too... :)

hi, i just came back to Warmane to play with peoples who can manadge more then 3-5 button in PVE... (Rip braindead legion...)
    I want to give a try to Frostwolf again.... I have some questsions, they are simple:
    Can you rank the tanks and healers for me pls? and write pros and cons / say the critical bugs for the specs... :) and i would like to know if there is a boost run in alliance side for TOT? I would like to be ready for raiding asap without collecting pvp gear... :) (actually i don't really have time for pvp) can you write down for me some information for gearing? Timeless isle working now? VP items are worthy to buy? Tot or Soo reputation farm is relevant? / good idea?
    and i have one more question... there is a rare trinket/ring (which one has 1-5% droprate) in Tot / Soo just like how it was in Dragon Soul?
    Good night, have a nice weekend guys and grills, peace!

2. *pve wise ofc :
    for tanks : guardian dudu > blood dk > prot warrior > prot pala > bm monk
    for healers : resto dudu > resto shaman > holy pala > discipline priest >mw monk > holy priest
    those i know from top pve charts and gear so far .
    *boost run . well i dont think so i am no online 24 to check the AST time . well if i remember correctly sanctuary started a pve project in horde:
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=367363
    *well the faster way i know for sure is collecting pvp gear cause with 550 ilvl you can go soo gear up (4 starter bosses ).
    *well yah timeless isle works but its not worth the upgradings and else so you can do that and search for a guild if you have the experience.

3. I just quited this server cause of unfair bugs (bugged on horde side fixed on ally side) so good luck ruining your life and nerve by playing here xD

4. Unfair bugs? Its not like its intentional, and theyve obviously been doing a lot of work lately to improve frostwolf. These things happen, you play here for free, just be patient and try to have fun.

5. As mentioned above, best u can do is get entire 496 item ilvl gear on timeless isle, u can upgrade it as well with valor points. You can run celestials once per week and u might get lucky with soo token drops or pridefull. Once u reach 500-520 ilvl , get in ToT and try to get trinkets. once u get trinkets and some gear. U can join SoO normal with 535-540 ilvl. For casters most of the gear drops from first 4 bosses so its pretty easy to gear up a caster.Estimated time to gear a toon for SoO normal is around 1 to 2 months,considering u start as lv90 from day 1, playtime 3h per day. Make sure u also buy craftable belt and legs (ilvl 553). Hope i helped.