1. [ANSWERED]Neltharion is just dying.

Hi there Warmane Staff i was just wondering have you guys considered closing that server maybe refunding the ones that have donated....becaus see i donated 250+ eu and i cant use my chars i cant raid i cant pvp takes to long for things to happen in the other hand i would like to go on another server like tbc or wotlk they seem to have alot of players and im not saying refund with money but with coins i and we i guess alot of people would appritiate that becaus maybe its hard to accept it but NELTHARION realm is saddly dead even though i love cata..... but just wondering have u guys ever consider this can someone reply to me.. thanks for taking your time to read this Pce'n'<3

2. We will not close Neltharion so long as there are people who play on the realm.

3. but dude its like 30 people per day or so max 40 lol you gonna wait till the last one logs out cuz perhaps i donated 250e + and i wont quit it do you understand cuz i wanna play my heros wtf so i should quit it leave you take my money for a **** realm thats dying..... lol thats ****ed up but k

4. Max 40 per day? No. Maybe 40 players at one time when it's at it's lowest. Oh, and not getting your coins back isn't ****ed up at all. You DONATED, and already had your fun with the coins you got in return. It would be cool if Warmane refunded our coins, but if they do that's because they're awesome, not because they are forced whatsoever to do so.

5. I didnt say i will force no one or what so ever i just asked and it was only a idea that i gave and i would really love that idea of getting some coins for another realm or w/e but you guys seem to be offended when i ask that so ill just let it be lol its that my life depends on what i donated i just wanted to have more fun in another realm which i do not have time to farm becaus i work in a call center company which works 24/7 i have little time to come and just do some arenas what so ever i have a kid coming i do not have that much to spend so i was just asking thanks for your answears but dont get all defensive and stuff i didnt mean to offend no1 w/e just asking xD peace