1. Lots of bots lately

I apologise if people are already aware of this, but there is a big bot problem specifically with arguably hard-to-detect bots.

The ones I am referring to use the in-game mouse-click functionality, they are capable of quite complex pathing, even though they do still seem to get stuck on mobs that are evading (when stuck in terrain).

There is a Death Knight Orc who I've noticed spamming BGs atm, who I also saw botting around Grizzly Hills (seemed to be farming something, not sure what). This bot attacks any nearby enemy that is attackable, and actively re-paths every couple of seconds. After it kills the enemy, it loots them, then attempts to mount-up and looks for other enemies (and yes, it can also use flying mounts). I've found 8-9 different characters around Grizzly Hills using the exact same program and they behave in the same way, I reported it via a GM ticket at the time and I got confirmation that action was being taken.

However, I've recently been seeing said bots in battlegrounds on both sides, and they seem to be widespread, I just played an AV with 4 of the exact type of bot, they just run at you and feed, essentially, but they do use all their abilities and spells in optimal order (e.g the Priest version of the bot will cast mass-dispel on a Paladin who bubbles).

One can assume these are some sort of gold/honor-farming bot that will gear itself and then they sell it via character trade, so the people doing this are also effectively profiting off of it.

2. We do know that such bots exist but there is no way to automatically detect them, therefore the only way to punish them is just to report via ticket. They will require some tracking of their actions so it might take some time to ensure they are bots.

3. One can assume these are some sort of gold/honor-farming bot that will gear itself and then they sell it via character trade, so the people doing this are also effectively profiting off of it.
    Its even worse than u think.
    They sell these characters and gold on websites for real cash.

4. Battleground bots are usually most obvious. The ones i see use 1 or 2 abilities, never mount and always keep walking.