1. Fellowship Of Fandoms Recruitment (H)!

Greetings fellow players,

A friend and I started a guild and would love to welcome new members. We are a social PVE guild hoping to get enough members to raid at least once a week. We have a discord and are more than willing to promote members who earn it. We are big fan-girls of several different fandoms including Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The 100, Pirates of The Caribbean, various games, Vikings, Stranger Things, Naruto, and many others. We'd love to make some friends, help out new or expert players, and we hope you'll take the time to consider our guild. We are very new so please, don't be put-off. The guild bank has 4 tabs and we are working on the 5th. There are items available for leveling your professions as well as glyphs and guild tabards! So please, consider joining. We are progressive but casual and want to have fun with the game. I will post our rules here for your consideration.

1. All fandoms are welcome and that means NO bashing of fandoms!
    2. No spoilers for ongoing fandoms.
    3. No bashing players who have seen movies/series but haven't read books/original material.
    3. No arguing about hot-button issues like politics or religion.
    4. We are an all inclusive guild. No hate speech is tolerated. NONE AT ALL.
    5. Once at max level, you are required to donate 10g/week to Guild Bank.
    6. Must participate in 1 guild activity a week (dungeon, farming, raiding, or leveling)
    7. If your not going to be online for some reason, please message the Hokage or Headmaster via Discord or PM.
    8. No begging for runs or money.
    9. No taking stuff from GB to sell or give to your other toons.
    10. If you are offended or have offended someone, accept the reality and move on from the subject.
    11. If you miss 2 guild activities in a row, you will be demoted. 3 missed activities is going to get you kicked.
    12. Violating any of these rules will demote you and if you continually do so, you will be kicked from the guild and cannot reapply.
    13. If you become inactive for over 2 weeks, you will be kicked. You may reapply without consequence.
    14. There are both men and women on this server so I shouldn't have to say it but I will: RESPECT. Learn it, live it, and if you bash anyone because of their sexual orientation or gender identity, you will be automatically kicked WITHOUT hope of reapplying.
    Edited: October 25, 2017

2. Greetings fellow players,

A friend and I started a guild and would love to welcome new members. We are a social PVE guild hoping to get enough members to raid at least once a week. We have a discord and are more than willing to promote members who earn it. We are big fan-girls of several different fandoms including Star Wars, LOTR, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The 100, Pirates of The Caribbean, various games, Vikings, Stranger Things, Naruto, and many others. We'd love to make some friends, help out new or expert players, and we hope you'll take the time to consider our guild. We are very new so please, don't be put-off. The guild bank has 3 tabs and we are working on the 4th. There are items available for leveling your professions as well as glyphs and guild tabards! So please, consider joining. I will post our rules here for your consideration.

1. All fandoms are welcome and that means NO bashing of fandoms!
    2. No spoilers for ongoing fandoms.
    3. No bashing players who have seen movies/series but haven't read books/original material.
    3. No arguing about hot-button issues like politics or religion.
    4. We are an all inclusive guild. No hate speech is tolerated. NONE AT ALL.
    5. Once at max level, you are required to donate 10g/week to Guild Bank.
    6. Must participate in 1 guild activity a week (dungeon, farming, raiding, or leveling)
    7. If your not going to be online for some reason, please message the Hokage or Headmaster via Discord or PM.
    8. No begging for runs or money.
    9. No taking stuff from GB to sell or give to your other toons.
    10. If you are offended or have offended someone, accept the reality and move on from the subject.
    11. If you miss 2 guild activities in a row, you will be demoted. 3 missed activities is going to get you kicked.
    12. Violating any of these rules will demote you and if you continually do so, you will be kicked from the guild and cannot reapply.
    13. If you become inactive for over 2 weeks, you will be kicked. You may reapply without consequence.
    14. There are both men and women on this server so I shouldn't have to say it but I will: RESPECT. Learn it, live it, and if you bash anyone because of their sexual orientation or gender identity, you will be automatically kicked WITHOUT hope of reapplying.
    Name of Gm or any officer about in game chat?

3. Helgafloki, Drtitsmcgee, Rnjoysmokes, and Lyanamormont! Come join us!