1. New to WotLK - a few questions

Hi all. I've play TBC a while back, but never any WotLK. Now that i just entered Outlands (lvl 61), I wanted to ask a few questions. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1) Due to the increased xp rate, are there any Outland zones I should skip through to make the most efficient leveling process?

2) Where do I go after Outland, and how do I get there?
    2b) Is there a minimum level (similar to 58 for Outland) that I can progress for this new zone?

3) Seeing all of the geared-out 80s, is it worth it to PVP/Arena, or will I just get curb-stomped?

Druid Specific
    4) When I get to 80, what role should I focus on to get into the most amount of groups? I don't have a main to fund an alt, so I'll be running the lower content for a while until I get where I need to be gear-wise.

5) Since I'm unfamiliar with WotLK dungeons, are there ones i should focus on for acquiring gear for my druid? Any I should avoid?

2. Hello and welcome.

1. I haven't levelled an alt in a long while, but I'm quite sure you'll probably only need Hellfire Penisula -> Zangarmarsh -> Nagrand and you're done with Outland questing/levelling.

2. At lv68 or higher, you can move on to Borean Tundra at Northrend. You can get there via a ship from Stormwind's harbor.

3. Everyone starts out somewhere. If you learn fast, PvP well, and don't mind abit of BG grinding, the gear will come to you. Besides, everyone loves a druid healer.

4. As usual, tanks and heals are very much needed.

5. The usual dungeons people spam run are Forge of Souls and Pits of Saron. If you want to gear up faster, don't avoid any of the dungeons. You can queue Random Dungeon Finder as a tank or heal until you're saved to everything, then run FoS and PoS on normal modes for enblems to get gear quicker.

Lastly, if you play on Alliance side, whisper Icyhearts or Shimakaze if you need help with dungeons, etc.

Have fun!

3. Thank you so much! I'm on Horde side, so what is the comparable Horde city for Borean Tundra?

4. You can start at Borean Tundra(Warsong Hold) and Howling Fjord(Vengeance Landing) as horde and as alliance as well(I'd recommend HF as horde).
    Edited: October 24, 2017 Reason: Blind and stupid at 4am.