1. Show your Xmog

Hello boys, girls and attack helicopters of icecrown, enough time passed since xmog was added so by now a lot of you should at least have the items ready if not the scrolls. How will or did you dress your character ? I'll go first :

2. Hello boys, girls and attack helicopters of icecrown, enough time passed since xmog was added so by now a lot of you should at least have the items ready if not the scrolls. How will or did you dress your character ? I'll go first :

What about shoulders ?

3. What about shoulders ?
    No shoulders. Looks better like this.

There are no shoulders i really like but dreghood shoulders go decent with this set.

4. All three of my tmogs;

Deathknight:

Warrior:

Paladin:

5. Come on people, don't be shy or ashamed of your xmog.

6. Hello boys, girls and attack helicopters of icecrown, enough time passed since xmog was added so by now a lot of you should at least have the items ready if not the scrolls. How will or did you dress your character ? I'll go first :

But you don't have Xmog, you just join half naked in BG, instead of using scrolls for transmog.

7. But you don't have Xmog, you just join half naked in BG, instead of using scrolls for transmog.
    1 - Just cos i join bgs a certain way doesn't mean i don't have "xmog".
    2 - I also said "you should at least have the items ready". Learn to read. So for all i care, you can just equip the gear, post a photo and gg.
    3 - You just jelly cos i'm fab and you are not :>

8. Just doing my duty as a rogue, hunting lowbies.