1. What weapon to buy

So i've decided to buy a weapon from the store and i can't for the life of me figure out which would be the best for a arms warrior in PvP besides shadowmourne as unfortunately im not rich :c haha

Isn't it really best to go for either axe or mace? mainly mace for the armor pen?

I've looked on a few guides the website has to offer and one even said Oathbinder, Charge of the Ranger-General which has agility on it?

Someone please help me as im rather confused.

Thanks

James

2. Yes, Oathbinder is BiS in PvP after Shadowmourne.

3. I just dont understand how it is when it has agility on it lol that's what throws me off

4. Agility gives crit and Agility items typically have 5 stats instead of 4.

Example, Agility, AP, ArP, Crit, Stam vs an STR item (like LK Sword) will have STR, Stam, Expertise, Crit.

So 4 vs 5 stats.

5. Many of the bis items for the arms pvp spec have agility as main stat, such as the wrists from Deathbringer Saurfang 25 hc, the agility version of the Ashen Verdict Ring or the ring from Valithria Dreamwalker 25 hc (check the bis list from the guides on the forum). Why? Because all those items have also attack power as secondary stat, so you will not loose too much attack power by missing a strength item. But that's not the lone reason: they also increase your armor penetration, which is the best stat for an arms warrior pvp. Last but not least, crit rating is really useful. Many of the arms warrior talents work around critical strikes, such as Deep Wounds, Trauma and Wrecking Crew. Dealing damage with costant critical strikes will put an insane pressure on your opponents. So, don't fear the agility and buy the Oathbinder hc, you will not regret it.

6. Make Shadow Edge's and buy STS or WF shoulders ;)

7. shadows edge will cost you about half as much as an oathbinder, might as well go for the good stuff at that point

8. Make Shadow Edge's and buy STS or WF shoulders ;)
    The STS trinket is still quite easy obtainable in the normal version.
    Oathbinder hc + STS normal > Shadow's Edge + STS hc.

9. I ended up buying the Oathbinder :)