1. Is it too late to start fresh?

I played back when the server launched and lost my intrest without having anyone to play with.

Now i'm planning to come back and wondering if it's worth anymore since the server has progressed alot from the time i used to play..

I'm not planning to use coins to get my character geared or anything like that.

2. I played back when the server launched and lost my intrest without having anyone to play with.

Now i'm planning to come back and wondering if it's worth anymore since the server has progressed alot from the time i used to play..

I'm not planning to use coins to get my character geared or anything like that.
    you just have to find the right guild, there are always people doing kara and what not.

3. I played back when the server launched and lost my intrest without having anyone to play with.
    If you couldn't find a guild/people to play with when the server was hitting population cap, you probably aren't going to find any now, specially when most guilds raid log.