1. Instant 58/60?

Obviously everyone is having issues with the lack of population the server. (Or not having issues because they have already left)
    Linked pvp is a great move and much appreciated, but a larger issue is those not able to even fill raid groups due to lack of people.

I personally rolled here, because of lack of cash shop and less nerfs. I don't really care about XP rate, but think that having a boost to get some of the people jumping ship from another server with a lackluster launch this weekend would be a good move. Interested to see what others think, but something has to happen or RIP.

2. I would roll on this server right this second if that option was available. I just dont want to do this bull**** leveling in vanilla. I'll play Lights Hope if I want to do that.

3. I just started on this server, and for me the lack of 60 starting point was a selling point. Kinda wanna play with people who are ok with putting the time in

4. Would be cool to boost server pop

5. I rolled here because of no cash shop. Don't care of people start at 60. Just do something at this point.

6. I just started on this server, and for me the lack of 60 starting point was a selling point. Kinda wanna play with people who are ok with putting the time in
    Yeah most of the reason I'm suggesting it is so that there are people to play with.