1. [ANSWERED]Dragonspine trophy.

Dragonspine trophy has 20 seconds inner cooldown, I would like to ask if its intended to be like this, because I think it should not work like this .. My friend from guild bought DST and tried it on Dummy and it had procs about after 22-27 secs., but I dont wanna buy it since some devs tell me there if it get nerfed or not lately ... I dont wanna buy something that will get nerfed in upcomming time :) I hope this topic will be answered as soon as possible ... since there dont have to be some decisions from staff as it should be like this or not .. You should know immediatelly if its now like it should be. Thank you for response-

2. From wiki: "This item has a 20 second hidden cooldown. The proc rate is 1ppm. Uptime averages around 25%."
    It was nerfed to this state in 2.2.0.

3. So its not worth to buy it ... Because just when BT will be released it get pretty hard nerfed :)

4. It will still be BiS untill SWP,and afaik even in SWP with BiS gear.The only item that comes close is Blackened Naaru Sliver if i remember correctly.
    Edited: October 22, 2017

5. But not for Enha shammy, where you still get same WF inner cooldown whenever you increasing haste ... *cry*

6. For Every Melee class outside of Arms Warrior, Haste is amazing. Its great for enhance, the ICD of WF has no bearing in PVE. you are attacking so fast WF will happen off CD nonstop. DST is BIS.