1. DST in shop, SSC trash items etc also where are bags in shop ?

As the title said we have almost every piece of gear needed for raids. I will not spend my coins for gear I am pve player and want to obtain it trough raiding. I will spend my coins on mounts, pets etc... I wanna ask for bags in shop. I have all spec gear on my pally Ret pve/pvp, tank and holy. I have an alt banker but its not enough still need few free slots for mats, consumables, scrolls etc. So can we get 36 slot bags in shop please ?

2. U can buy gold on trading and then get the bags from haris pilton ingame.

3. Hijacking this thread to say thank you WM, you put exactly the items I needed, most rare and hard to get trinkets and not much else, so I don't think like my hard work was wasted, while getting very rare and hard-to-get upgrades.

4. Haris don't sell 36 slot ones.....

5. Haris don't sell 36 slot ones.....
    No she sell 22 slot that is only you should get in TBC this is no "fun" server.

6. So can we get 36 slot bags in shop please ?
    Keep spammig "missing item" on the store p:ppp

7. Might as well throw the big *** bag/box on the coin shop.

If people want to pay for what really only boils down to a more or less negligible convenience let them.

That bag is the kind of thing you SHOULD see on the coin shop.

8. Might as well throw the big *** bag/box on the coin shop.

If people want to pay for what really only boils down to a more or less negligible convenience let them.

That bag is the kind of thing you SHOULD see on the coin shop.
    Totally agree. I will not spend coin for a item that you can obtain trough farming/raiding. But for a mount, pet, tabard, bags i will. Especially for the foror

9. I would easily pay coins for a 36 slot bag just so i could carry around different gear sets.

10. Release 36 slot bags pls ?? This is the kind of things the shop should be full of !!

11. The reason 22 slotters exist for 1.2k gold is because it is a gold sink. Reduce gold inflation blabla. So you'd make this item and gold sink totally useless by adding a custom item in the store which has no in-game gold sink consequence. Not to mention Primal Mooncloth bags, a tradable good, which Tailors sell for profit. Mag's bag 20 slot (TBC equiv of Onyxia's bagpack) would also not be a reward of any kind if you can simply ignore bagslots by buying custom 36 slot bags from the store.

Just no. If you want bags, pay 4.8k gold and buy 22 slot x 4 for an extra 16 slots total from the avg 18 slotters or manage your bag slots better.

12. Actus you are writing it like everybody would buy them... for example I have a lot of friends that wouldnt buy them at all....You arw making it so damn gambreaking...