1. Are raids and dungeons dumbed down (nerfed) here compared to Medivh?

Are raids and dungeons dumbed down (nerfed) here compared to Medivh?

Thanks

2. More like Medivh things are buffed. But basically, yes is the answer to your question.

3. idk if there is any truth to this other than kara trash on medivh being super buffed out of nowhere a couple of weeks back, which noone wanted.

4. idk if there is any truth to this other than kara trash on medivh being super buffed out of nowhere a couple of weeks back, which noone wanted.
    Not really.

5. Nothing on Outland is "dumbed down" or nerfed. Stuff on Medivh may be buffed, but this doesn't mean Outland content is for dummies. Or has your guild already cleared MH on Medivh? No? Only Panacea has downed Archi on Medivh? Oh, I see.

6. Panacea is by far the best guild on Medivh yet in the speed race even they said they would have lost if it weren't for Sin wiping twice on the first boss (the difference towards the end was only 1 or 2 minute). They also never commented on SSC being harder/easier on that realm and neither did Sin so I don't see why it would be different, there is just no indication that it is either.

The thing is that the amount of raid ready 70s on that realm vs outland is probably less than 1/10, partly due to x1, partly due to the shop, even if people don't buy full gear picking up 1-2 key items that you are missing is a big deal if 25 people do it. My guess is that the only difference between the servers is the amount of people, xp rates and the shop, giving you the illusion that the content is "much harder".

7. Seems to be the same barring the buffed Karazhan trash on Medivh, a lot of the bosses on Outland are buffed compared to retail.

8. Nothing on Outland is "dumbed down" or nerfed. Stuff on Medivh may be buffed, but this doesn't mean Outland content is for dummies. Or has your guild already cleared MH on Medivh? No? Only Panacea has downed Archi on Medivh? Oh, I see.
    CI and Panacea have killed Archi, but thats pretty much because they're the only guilds left that raids.

But please, lets not pretend the content is any hard on Medivh either.

Also Medivh is tuned harder than Outlands, as noted here by Staff
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2842576
    Edited: October 23, 2017