1. overpopulation

see... i'm trying for about two hours to log in and i can't, cause it's always on 12k people online, and over 1k people trying to enter, so... my question is, is there any plans for increasing the capacity of the server? i mean, 12k is really great, i don't think any server can maintain 12k people without lag, but almost every hour except in the early morning and midnight there is no queue, i just got into the server, i'm still lvl 74 so i don't know if there is any plans, or any staff member has already said something about that, but, if there is not any plan for increasing the capacity, i think it should be a priority, due to the excelent work on quest scripts, there are almost no quests bugged, and the ones bugged are fixed quickly, and raids seem to very well scripted aswell, so i already overextended myself.
    sorry for bad english it's not my native language.

2. You can pay 10$ and skip the que.

3. Yeah, server is already heavily overpopulated, should decrease the cap to 10K.

4. Yeah its a problem for me as well. I usually have to wait 4-7 hours to log in. I dont have disposable income so I honestly can't donate right now to skip it so I am stuck not being able to play this game on this server simply because que times are way to long when I have the freetime to play. its incredibly frustrating.

5. Overpopulation is profitable, so I wouldn't expect any change anytime soon.

6. where I pay this¿
    You just donate any amount

7. This realm is laged with 12k players they must Make a new realm its Best thought if they do that.

8. I dont care what the solution is but right now the server is pay2play for me and i dont have disposable income. So i cant do much since logging in takes 3-7 hours depending on the day. its actually really ****ty