1. Alliance raid progression

Interested about alliance guild progressions. What guilds are raiding what content at the moment and are they recruiting? Are there too much guilds for player base or enough players for every guild to do raiding? tldr; how is medivh endgame pve?

2. This server is dominated by two guilds;

Horde side Panacea, and us, Chaos Inquisition. There really are no other guilds who can compete it seems. :) I know we are recruiting, you can contact either Pretender, Seikugodx or Mandragora ingame with further questions.

3. As said: T6 is only raided by 2 guilds (Panacea [H], Chaos [A] ) atm, but there are few guilds in T5 ( Sigma, Lair, Promise ) and a T4 guild (sorry forgot the name ) starting to raid 25m.
    I think the bigger guilds just got enough player to run their raids ( prob not with best setup ) and are recruiting ppl.
    There are also some language specific guilds that go Karazhan.

4. As said: T6 is only raided by 2 guilds (Panacea [H], Chaos [A] ) atm, but there are few guilds in T5 ( Sigma, Lair, Promise ) and a T4 guild (sorry forgot the name ) starting to raid 25m.
    I think the bigger guilds just got enough player to run their raids ( prob not with best setup ) and are recruiting ppl.
    There are also some language specific guilds that go Karazhan.
    Lair and Sigma has disbanded.

5. You have Chaos Inquisition (T6) and Promise (8/10 T5) as EU guilds, Phoenix for NA (T4?) and a handful of smaller guilds. As far as I know every guild is recruiting.

6. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....96#post2872096 A newish EU guild recruiting people! So far looking really good, and the influx of players in a short time has really surprised us all.