1. A limited time point shop for Christmas

Hey, since last year's changes to the point shop I can hardly think of anything else to spend my points on other than Faction change and I believe there are many others who think the same way. So it would be nice to get something to spend our points on since they have almost no value now. So, Christmas is coming and I thought it would be a good idea to have something like Limited time addition to the point shop for a few weeks, where you can purchase some items for points. And no I don't mean the ICC and Ruby Sanctum items, I mean some of the older sets used for transmog - like DK starting set or Vengeful sets and so on. Mounts on the other hand will be something good too. It will be a really nice Christmas gift and it won't affect the gameplay in anyway. Make them a bit more expensive than the other items on point shop, so people can pick 1 or 2 items and everybody will be happy with their chistmas gift.

2. +1 on that, very good idea. Most of us get points everyday. I've been doing it for the past 4 years, before the point shop was destroyed. I would really like to see a "Mount" point shop or "Companions" or "Tabards" or whatever. Doesn't need to be useful for the game, just for the esthetic, like transmogs.

Or even a lottery every week like 5 points = 1 ticket and you can win a special mount.

Or special events (like Halloween and Christmas) in which we could get special mounts for very high prices (Like Horseman Rein's for Halloween for like 50 points)

Don't forget that players get more points if they farm more achievements which means more play time and this is always good for everyone.