1. Cross faction

Hello everyone

Now whatever you think, this is the only thing in my opinion that will help the server at the moment.
    The pop as of now isn't enough to support both factions.

Recently 2 of the bigger guilds moved away due to not being able to get 25 mans together cus people quiting
    or can't make it, and we don't have that many to recruit except if we would have like 2 guilds only (H), so we lost
    more people this week.

Instant 60 won't boost the pop, obvious reasons, plus we had hellfire 1 with that and that went as expected
    and the same will happen with ares.

You can complain about blah blah blizzlike blah blah immersion but we need this at this stage of the server.
    And since the devs are obviously occupied with something else, this might be a fast and easy solution. (i think lol i'm not a coder)

Regards
    Edited: October 23, 2017

2. That's definitely one of the ways of dealing with the problem. I really love the realm and was very disappointed in the fact that for some reason (well not for 'some' but for the obvious several reasons that include BIG CLAIMS by other projects and subsequent hype-train for impulsive people) population is getting lower and lower. Devs should definitely address this issue in one way or another since Medivh is an excellent realm with a top-notch scripts.
    I would even go as far as to say that it should be the MAIN server for people that want to experience TBC as it was back on retail (ok, ok calm down- with some slight itemization modifications).
    My two cents- devs please look into the subject and make Medivh great again !

3. There are several threads about this issue already, both in this subforum and other places at the moment. Sadly there has been no response from staff yet.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368607

Something definitely needs to be done, though I don't think cross-faction is the first solution for this.

- Enabling some kind of increased XP(optional and temp of course) for new players could easily be implemented.
    - Cross BG's are said to be in the works, but doubt it will come out any time soon.
    - Transfers from Outland to Medivh

4. There are several threads about this issue already, both in this subforum and other places at the moment. Sadly there has been no response from staff yet.
    http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=368607

Something definitely needs to be done, though I don't think cross-faction is the first solution for this.

- Enabling some kind of increased XP(optional and temp of course) for new players could easily be implemented.
    - Cross BG's are said to be in the works, but doubt it will come out any time soon.
    - Transfers from Outland to Medivh
    Lower faction requirement for heroics. People are sick of grinding rep for their fresh 70 friends. This will make a difference and isn't a custom change, isn't controversial, and isn't hard to implement.

5. Lower faction requirement for heroics. People are sick of grinding rep for their fresh 70 friends. This will make a difference and isn't a custom change, isn't controversial, and isn't hard to implement.
    One I hadn't thought about, but yes, also a good and easy implementation.

Don't know how well it would be received, but removing attunements at this point wouldn't be such a bad idea either. One of the main hurdles of getting new players in is actually getting people attuned for SSC/TK, which is a lot of work.

6. One I hadn't thought about, but yes, also a good and easy implementation.

Don't know how well it would be received, but removing attunements at this point wouldn't be such a bad idea either. One of the main hurdles of getting new players in is actually getting people attuned for SSC/TK, which is a lot of work.
    It's a loooot less work when the rep grind is removed. 4 heroics and some raids you'll be farming anyway is really nothing compared to the rep grind. And having both at the same time is brutal for new people who missed the first wave of raiders all doing it at the same time.