1. Gearing up for PvP

So i'm starting the honor grind to get geared up for pvp but im confused on what gear im supposed to buy.

Do i start with furious gear first mixed with the wrathful offset bits i can get that don't require rating then move into relentless and eventually get wrathful when i start doing arenas?

Ty guys =)

2. IMO don't go for furious, get wf offset and grind arena/bg and pve for that rele/wf mainset. Doing pve can also land you nice trinkets/offsets and emblems for rele gear if you chose to go that way.

3. Weapon's most important, if you're a fresh warrior aim for the PoS hc axe. Get Mjolnir rune with points and perhaps the 239 two-handed sword for fury. You could also buy furious glad shield/1hander if you dont plan on pushing 1.8k rating. Get into PvE, you're gonna need offsets. If you got plenty of gold you could get the BoE feet (Hellfrozen Bonegrinders).

4. 1. save your honor, dont buy Furious sets; buy Relentless combined with AP from tips #2
    2. play arena 2v2 every week @10x matches (your arena team can consists of 4 members each play at least 33% play time), doesnt matter if you loose you still get 200 Arena Points rewards
    3. skip Relentless shoulder, instead join Wintergrasp battle to earn mark (need 40 marks) and buy Titan shoulder which is equivalent (ilvl 251)
    4. use Honor to purchase offsets (ring/belt/shoes/necklace/cloak), wrathfull ones preferred

5. Okay thanks for the reply guys i really appreciate it! I was wondering from looking at most of the warriors on the armory 2v2 3v3 that hardly any of them have gear with hit rating but are 5% for the cap for PvP? how have the managed this?