1. [wod]

Would warmane add a WOD server soon or they aren't ?

2. They probably would add a vanilla server rather than a wod one. It's highly unlikely that they will make any more expansions I would think though.

3. Vanilla is a waste of time. Best thing they could do is to merge CATA and MOP server into the WoD.

4. or Legion (even though I (and literally every man known to existence) highly doubt it), I would love to try out a ****ing demon hunter for once. but yeah, either way, you have a point

5. Well one thing is for sure, WoD brought very very interesting and nicely done PVE encounters. To me WoD was very fun PVE wise but once you BiS yourself there is literally nothing to do other than play Garrison Vile. So i personally find it waste of time to polish WoD just to play few raids worthy of going through. Don't know much about pvp cuz didn't play pvp at all. I would rather like to see them skipping WoD overall and just going with Legion when Battle for Azeroth is released. This should be the best way of pushing things according to what i read on forums here MoP > Cata > Classic and than Legion/WoD but again i might be wrong.