1. Why should I play here and not on Medivh?

Hi,

As a WoW player that has fond memories of TBC (when it all started for me), I joined in the hype when Warmane announced and release the 2 TBC realms. I first started a new character on Outland and leveled it to 24 if I remember correctly.

I am more of a Blizzlike type of player (1x rates for everything), however I find myself getting bored of the same quests I've did over the years and as such I could get past 7x rates on XP.

I made this thread to ask you guys for some pros and cons that could make me decide wether I should restart playing here or If I should continue leveling my lvl 34 warlock on Medivh.

Is this realm better? My biggest problem with it besides the ridiculous high rates is the fact that it's a p2w server.

Thanks

2. Better players on Medivh + no shop but the pop on Medivh is very low.
    Worse players on Outland + shop but alot of players.

Choose

3. What's the better server PVP wise?

4. The higher pop server is going to be better for PvP almost every time. More battlegrounds, more people to play arena against, and more people to gank. Just look at the p2w aspect as the server's ability to keep itself alive for the foreseeable future.

5. What are the current rates of Outland?

6. What are the current rates of Outland?
    Everything is 1x except the experience which is 5x.

7. Medivh is dead, Outland is high pop.. Outland has faster levelling, which is fine considering 99% of the active game is spent at 70, you won't even get a low level BG with this few players. Medivh needs the help in terms of more players, but Outland is by far the best server purely by having a thriving community.

8. Also, Outland has no p2w. The gear available in the shop is always 1 tier behind the current max gear.

As for Medivh: Warmane opened that realm exactly for people like you. And the realm died exactly because of people like you.

9. Better players on Medivh + no shop but the pop on Medivh is very low.
    Worse players on Outland + shop but alot of players.

Choose
    Made my day...because all good players dream to level up on 1x, because they havent done that 1231320321 times already, and also every good player would prefer to play on low populated realm rather than 15k online server.

great success

10. i mean if every1's a D- its still better players on average than 1% A+s and 99% F-s [^: