1. Update schedule

Is there a planned update schedule somewhere? I'm a really slow player and I'd just like to know how long p2w gear would be relevant if I decided to go that route...
    I'm assuming we're only on t5/season1 gear right now?

2. We are currently middle of s2(is scheduled to end in december) and Hyjal is cleared by serveral Guilds. Black temple is not available currently, but should come within 6-10 weeks. Since you need attunements to raid. The "p2w" gear will be a viable option for some times. Also some loot from t4 and t5 content is BiS or close to BiS until SWP.

3. I'd also be really interested if Rep PvP sets are gonna be a thing soon. There doesn't really seem to be a viable way to get decent PvP gear in a reasonable amount of time at the moment. Blue Honor gear is way to expensiv = \
    Rep Sets could change that. But i think on offi they got released with sunwell

4. I'd also be really interested if Rep PvP sets are gonna be a thing soon. There doesn't really seem to be a viable way to get decent PvP gear in a reasonable amount of time at the moment. Blue Honor gear is way to expensiv = \
    Rep Sets could change that. But i think on offi they got released with sunwell
    Reputation PvP sets are part of 2.4 patch, that is not gonna happen soon