1. Stolen number for help

I'm a player in Medivh server
    Today (10.22 game time, about 3:00am) when I log in,I found my account is stolen.my last time online is October 21st 11:00am (time in the game), since I last online to this morning, I didn't log in the game.
    Now the game accounts was stolen, equipments was destroyed, gold was transferred in the game, the professional skills(skinning and leatherworking) have been deleted.
    I am the main tank of "epic maker" guild, and the loss of my equipment and professional skills will directly affect the game experience of all the players of the guild. I hope the administrator can give attention to it.
    I would like server administrators to help me to restore equipment and character professional skills(skinning and leatherworking). And help to query when I am not online, which IP login my account, the property transferred to whom? Please punish hacking
    In this regard, I personally, and "epic maker" all members expressed our gratitude for your help!

2. Send an email to [email protected]. As far as I know, they do not directly restore equipment etc.