1. Starting from level 1.

Is it even worth starting here? My Fiance and I haven't played WoW since WOTLK and we enjoyed this expansion the most and want to experience the 1-80 how it was intended. After reading this however it scares me, the thought of investing time knowing before I even begin it might collapse. Also what faction would you suggest for most active NA raiding guilds if and when we do begin? Thanks!

2. My opinion is that you shuld give it a shot , youll expirience blizzlike lvling on woltk since there is no rdf , few quests are buged , raiding here isnt that hard tbh just get yourself a guild and it shuld be easy , youll find pugs for naxx , uld , toc , even icc ( ussually only 4 bosses in icc ) . BTW youll find alot of firendly players around here , no matter what those people say and role alliance my preff . :D

3. Most active NA raiding guilds are going to be on the Horde side my friend. Also ive played on this realm for over a year and half now and i highly recommend it.

4. I started a new character. I got to level 32-33 without getting any green loot in a few weeks (months?).

Dungeon finder is disabled.

The prices in AH are quite unreasonably high for a new player.

So if you plan on playing without support from a friend, you must really try hard for it. Best bet - find a charitable guild.