1. They didnt deliver what they promised ofc people left i was one of them.

People didnt suddenly change their mind about the server but they see there is no way to revive it so rather than having another Cata style future of "**** you" they ask for the only thing that will make their time spent here still worth aka merging/changing so that more people come.

A 1x TBC serv in 2017 had 3k on it and 7k in que cause it was what people were asking a pre nerf TBC 1x serv. The knee-jerk warmane reaction was just 1x version of their 7x server. A slap in the face to us who really thought this would be a hardcore 1x serv like Lord.
    cause lords doing so well right now. there's people on there wanthing the same things that people are asking for for Medivh. like it or not 1x servers just aren't that popular here on warmane.

2. A slap in the face to us who really thought this would be a hardcore 1x serv like Lord.
    - What should we do to improve population of x1 realm people can't stand due to immense time consumiption ?
    - Let's make it more hardcore and nerdy.

Genious.
    10/10

A 1x TBC serv in 2017 had 3k
    Where it is now ?

3. No one said they should make the server HC now. The server is dead its just another Cata realm waiting for enough people to quit so they have a reason close it.
    If you think people left the serv cause of time consumption why would people even start playing here? Why did the server had a 3k+ population the first weeks? The exodus started when the Curator video came out and people started calling out the staff for not delivering what they promised.

That server was Gummy. You not knowing what happened to Medivh and Gummy is just a nice genius 10/10 talking out of your ***.

4. like it or not 1x servers just aren't that popular here on warmane.
    Well since when Warmane announced the TBC servers i can really agree that 1x is not popular here. This community is just like the retail community so *****es and whines about not getting stuff easy. It really is a community thing not a 1x rates thing. Warmane just like Blizz raised a community of 12btw players who want everything on welfare.

5. honestly if I could just have an option to chose to level at 1xp in Outlands, id stay there. Cash shops are no big deal, you want to pay for your gear, well, ill do mine the original way, work for it. In the end ill obtain what they have. Or combine the servers, and give the optinal xp rate.

6. Medivh is a x1 server.. I wouldnt touch that because that is the only reason i try to play here and not on Outland... Playing with a high rates makes me sick (for real) I feel so lost and useless doing the quests that i get more bored than doing a x1 speed rate leveling.
    At the moment i am at lvl 44... Why? The same reason everyone is talking about, the low pop.
    IT IS A PROBLEM - We cannot hide the fact that a MMO is made of people, and if there is no people... Well.. You guess it.
    I really wouldnt mind cash shop on Medivh, why?
    1º - I would not buy anything from it, it would not change my play style
    2º With Warmane profiting from it (even tho they need to be smart about what they sell, and dont make it like outland selling the -1 tier item) they could improve and work more to make this server more populated.
    Of course there is cons... But if Warmane makes it a ''cosmetic'' (not only) store, people could help the server (the ones who can afford helping)

Now... If people stop playing because they get bored of leveling... Come on... Is WoW only about end game? - And i mean for real...
    No.. WoW is about everything you do, even if you take a year to get 70, but if you did everything you wanted to enjoy the game, EVEN RP i dont care!
    It misses RP in this game.. Afterall ''MMORPG'' I dont mean people really ''RP'' in the server (no cons about it) But talking, leveling togueter, telling stories, socializing! I played on Icecrown (x7 WOTLK) The only thing i did was be in Dalaran with DF doing insta heroi dungs (Tank perks)... Thats it? Thats the ''end game''? x+ rates destroy the social aspect of the game, and those x+ is what makes the ''end game'' is the actual game..
    This is Medivh! A x1 server, with the posibility to socialize, to make quests togueter, make friends, and yes, eventually getting to the heroic dungeons and raids... But come on... Its not the server that needs changes... IT US PLAYERS.
    We forgot what is a MMORPG, The RPG part at least (while people still talk to make groups on TBC server, lets not talk about LFD tool on later expac) Dont be scared of not being lvl 70! Or strong! Be happy to be part of something, World of Warcraft something.
    People got old, i got old, the game itself got old.... But cant we enjoy the things as we did before? We are not kids, and of course it will not be the same... But we are playing a fantasy game - Why so serious? :P
    COME TO MEDIVH MOVEMENT!
    #MedivhIsHandsome
    k

7. Hundreds of players left Mevidh due to a 0% care about PVP from staff.

The only answer from staff for people who were proposing ideas for the low pvp population was: GO OUTLAND AND PLAY PVP THERE.

We won't return,I'm sorry for Medivh's people and all characters that will die there.
    Edited: November 27, 2017

First ... 345