1. Is anyone still raiding the old raids pre LK?

Or is anyone raiding LK atm?

What about Ulduar, Naxx, EOE, Sarth, TOGC?

Are these dead?

2. Or is anyone raiding LK atm?

What about Ulduar, Naxx, EOE, Sarth, TOGC?

Are these dead?
    the realm is dead

3. You shuld find alot of naxx , uld and toc pugs these days atleast from what iv saw , i gues your playing on different time zone then me .

4. The post-BC progression model makes it so that most servers will simply only have ICC as "progression" content for all time, while the others raids have only a small window of time where they are treated as serious runs. Your only luck for Ulduar is overgeared achievement pugs, which just isn't the same. It was the worst fundamental change blizzard made to the game IMO. I would be all over a server that somehow managed to achieve a kind of balance to keep it all relevant but this is the sad truth of it. I have seen new "attunements" for each raid being required before, but even still it doesn't quite give the other raids the farm time or time to work on Hardmodes (mostly talking about Ulduar here) that they deserve before hopping right in to the joke that is ToC and the 5 mans with better gear.

5. The post-BC progression model makes it so that most servers will simply only have ICC as "progression" content for all time, while the others raids have only a small window of time where they are treated as serious runs. Your only luck for Ulduar is overgeared achievement pugs, which just isn't the same. It was the worst fundamental change blizzard made to the game IMO. I would be all over a server that somehow managed to achieve a kind of balance to keep it all relevant but this is the sad truth of it. I have seen new "attunements" for each raid being required before, but even still it doesn't quite give the other raids the farm time or time to work on Hardmodes (mostly talking about Ulduar here) that they deserve before hopping right in to the joke that is ToC and the 5 mans with better gear.
    I think the removal of all emblem gear would have been a big help into keeping lower tier stuff necessary. Progression attunements as well.