1. New player what to roll

Hey i just saw that awesome tbc server and want to start playing on here!
    I have a few questions..
    does it make sense to roll a druid tank? And also are there any classes more or less needed? I would like to get a spot in raids, as it will be harder anyway to catch up

Looking forward to your answers :)

2. I would play both but more into pve

3. Druid tank is a good option, that said you should always be aware that while tanks are the best for dungeon farming, for raids there are limited spots and so finding one as a tank could possibly be more difficult than a dps spec. Still, Druid tank (with a maintained dps set) is a really good option.

4. Want a spot in Every raid?

Roll Resto Shamman.

Troll for horde

Draeni for alliance.

5. Please roll tank, there's an desperate need for tanks at this stage of the game, heroics, raids, normals. You name it

6. Dont expect to be raiding anytime son, there are loads of attunement quest and gearing to do, and from what i remember druids are really good as OT sence you can put on dps Gear and not have to repsec to do decent dps.

7. Please roll tank, there's an desperate need for tanks at this stage of the game, heroics, raids, normals. You name it
    I'm sorry but you're just wrong. I can't sell any tank services anymore, even though I'm 2.7k. I quit Outland 2 weeks ago because my guild was benching me for 1 month straight, plus some more benching in the summer. You know the server doesn't need tanks when you get benched in summer.

What bigbazz said is on point, as usual. I'll see you guys when ZA gets released.

Edit: no, I can't go DPS. The realm is full of Fury Warrs, they mostly still deal sub-par DPS due to early gear, Fury has no buffs apart from Battle Shout, and it's MDPS (bad PvE-wise). No one wants me for anything as Fury. The only HCs I've done as Fury were guild runs. The only raids I've done as Fury were Kara farms. So yeah, see you in 2018.
    Edited: October 25, 2017