1. New to Icecrown, worth rolling even tho content all cleared?

Hey guys,

I know my subject title is vague but basically my question is this...

If I roll Icecrown, will I be able to sufficiently do heroics and other raids that aren't ICC? or is the server only ICC now because it outgears everything else? I'd hate to roll the server to farm heroics and then and no one is doing OS, Naxx, Uld, TOC. I understand Uld is harder and gear is worse than ICC so people might avoid it.

Do guilds try to progress through all raids or just skip to ICC?

Thanks, will help determine whether I play or not

2. yes, kinda, kinda, host your own, uld with 284cleave isnt exactly hard and gives achievements so theres enough interest

some do

3. Our guild, broken symetry, is prgressing trough the raids with appropriate gear. We are in ulduar right now and still recruiting for 2nd 10man and 25man. Contact Totemshock or Bowjobzz if interested.

4. In my experience, You get out what you put in, the population is huge.... you take the time for find other like minded people, and you will progress as a guild, or a pug, question is time. with a population this big, anything is possible.

I've seen people go from just joining the server, to progress naturally all the way up to ICC 25 HC, it's up to you.

As long as you don't expect anyone just to hand you everything, or hold that hand as well, put in the time if want, and you'll create your experience.

5. Ulduar isn't harder than ICC, a group that could "just about" clear ICC would completely steamroll Ulduar. But regardless of the content pretty much 99% of all raid groups that are formed as pugs are running content while massively overgearing it, and with that being a requirement to join.